The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Goodmagicstore (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PhantomStranger
View Profile
New user
Tri-State Area
97 Posts

Profile of PhantomStranger
Has anyone bought from goodmagicstore dot com? They have a book I’m looking for available. Is this a reputable store? Thanks
DerekG
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of DerekG
I have not heard of it. The name sounds trustworthy, but for some reason I don't believe everything everyone says. Maybe it's because one of my hobbies is telling impossible lies with solid visible proof that they're true. That being said, I took a look at their site and noticed they're selling a $39.95 Penguin Live lecture download for $3.99 which seems... questionable. My advice if you buy from them is to use PayPal for your protection.
JonHackl
View Profile
Regular user
Western Australia
198 Posts

Profile of JonHackl
Nope. There is stuff on there which I know for sure should not be on there. Other stuff is way under-priced. I wouldn't trust this site.
"Magic is the only kind of entertainment where 90% of the audience is trying to ruin it for themselves." - Pete Holmes

https://www.lybrary.com/ivy-p-925586.html
PhantomStranger
View Profile
New user
Tri-State Area
97 Posts

Profile of PhantomStranger
Thanks all - will avoid it
MGordonB
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
279 Posts

Profile of MGordonB
If you check out their “About Us” page they say they are a long established dealer in the U.K.

May not necessarily be anything wrong with them, but you’ll likely pay dearly in shipping costs, VAT, exchange rates and customs fees. Not to mention the time it will take to get your order delivered.

Probably a lot of easier places to shop fro on this side of the pond.
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
It's a pirate site.

@MGordonB, not sure how you could think otherwise.

Dave
psychod
View Profile
Loyal user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
247 Posts

Profile of psychod
Not exactly a good sign when you go to their site under 'Testimonials' and it's blank! Seems like that tells you all you need to know!!!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Definitely a site selling pirated products.

Creators would be getting zero dollars from anything you spend there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Goodmagicstore (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL