The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN Project COMPLETE by Dani DaOrtiz (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
12 videos about ACAAN?

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/15118

As Dani himself explains to us in the video, this project was born with the idea of being able to investigate more in the structure of effects, than in the effects themselves. Still, each video received monthly will present us with at least one game. A game that will serve as an excuse to talk about concepts, techniques, structures ... and with which you will learn a multitude of techniques from the powerful and direct arsenal of Dani DaOrtiz.

As Dani himself says, as delivery it will be worth the price of the payment. And there are twelve deliveries ... what gives you a material that will be worth at least 12 times its value! DaOrtiz seal.

Make a single payment and receive a new video every month from Dani DaOrtiz himself.

We start with a first installment:
ACAAN Project.

For 12 months, everything will be around the theme of "Any Card to Any Number". Direct and powerful tricks, sometimes with thought cards; in others, without touching the deck; in others, with borrowed decks ... but always loaded with psychological subtleties, as they characterize Dani DaOrtiz's conception.

Information of interest:
- A single payment will be made at the beginning.
- Each video will have a minimum duration of 20 minutes and a maximum of 1 hour (x 12 videos).
- Each video will be released on the 5th of each month.
- You will receive the first video on February 5, and from there, every 5th of each month, for a year.
- The videos are recorded entirely in Spanish and English.
- Each video will be worth the price paid.

Currently only the ACAAN (Letter to Number) Project is available. In the future, we will launch more projects.

Take advantage of the starting price, exclusive for being the first project. This price includes the payment of the whole year.
Mark Timon
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Mark Timon
Someone needed to increase his cash flow.
daortiz
View Profile
New user
españa
22 Posts

Profile of daortiz
Thanks for the support!
Vogler
View Profile
Special user
Greece
710 Posts

Profile of Vogler
I purchase the chapter six and it was AMAZING self working acaan. Thank you mr DaOrtiz
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2021, Mark Timon wrote:
Someone needed to increase his cash flow.

I've only seen this comment hence the very delayed reply.

Firstly, couldn't you say this about ANY release?

Secondly, Dani has spoken about an ACAAN project for many years so it's not like "oh what can I make money from" situation as I fear some other creators come up with. He's known for ACAAN variations and this is a perfect platform to describe them.

Thirdly, they're all brilliant. So much learning in each lesson. Ironically my favourite is no 6 which is the briefest in terms of explanation.
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
I Bought the complete version (12 chapters). I just saw chapter one and Dani is teaching his way of performing, how to fool the spectator senses and perception of what is happening. Technically easy to perform but of course not everybody may suit his style.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2021, Fero wrote:
I Bought the complete version (12 chapters). I just saw chapter one and Dani is teaching his way of performing, how to fool the spectator senses and perception of what is happening. Technically easy to perform but of course not everybody may suit his style.

No, his style is his own and it's folly to copy it. I recall at a convention a couple of years ago someone said to me the secret to being Dani is to be Dani but that's missing the point. Take what he does but do it in YOUR way. Look at Joe Barry - similar kind of thinking but a completely different style.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
ACAAN. The most over rated card trick, whereby the effort and price is just not worth the outcome, in the eyes 👀 of the spectator.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
2075 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Well all I can say is that whenever I've done one of Dani's versions it gets a very strong reaction from magi and laypeople.

I've also seen Dani do it live 3 times in front of several hundred magicians and receive a standing ovation. Not just because it's clever, not just because of the method but because it's 100% entertaining in his hands.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
898 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Pegasus, is $9.95 for a selfworking trick expensive and a lot of effort? Im confused?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
The number 6 version is very good. I do wish Dani would slow it down a little bit but I was able to catch on to what he was saying and the teaching itself is very very good but I think sometimes when people make these tutorials they put too much stress on themselves and they Rush. But I do recommend this to everyone who would like a nice little version that you can carry around with you.

Good magic to all,

Eric
John7
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of John7
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2021, The great Gumbini wrote:
The number 6 version is very good. I do wish Dani would slow it down a little bit but I was able to catch on to what he was saying and the teaching itself is very very good but I think sometimes when people make these tutorials they put too much stress on themselves and they Rush. But I do recommend this to everyone who would like a nice little version that you can carry around with you.

Good magic to all,

Eric

Yeah there were a couple of pieces of handling that he left out that I had to figure out myself. I mean, it's no big deal - I figured it out and it's a great trick but he could have spent a bit more time discussing the exact handling and possible problems and solutions to those problems rather than letting me figure it out for myself. In the download, he explains the method right at the end really quickly after discussing some of the wider theoretical issues which is great and very interesting but you do need to also explain the actual method in fairly granular detail if you're going to teach a trick to someone.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Agreed. I am very glad I learned this handling and it's not to say I do not enjoy his enthusiasm because I do but maybe one less cup of coffee haha. And I have to admit his palming explanation was one of the best palming examples I've seen someone do ever. And he sure seems like a great guy.

Good magic to all,

Eric
John7
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of John7
Yes, and that Gabi version of presenting the elmsley count that he just carelessly throws in as a bonus along the way is just fantastic.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Definitely without a doubt he gives some really good advice on the psychology behind this effect. I am so glad I purchased this every time I've shown it so far it got unbelievable reactions.

Good magic to all,

Eric
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3623 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
So far, what is everyone's (those that have purchased one or more of these downloads--I believe we are at number 6 now) opinion of this?

Which is your favorite?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

My friend I would definitely say number six is my favorite so far. It just looks so nonchalant and so haphazard and for it to turn out well at the end is really an amazing thing and it is so much fun to perform.

Good magic to all,

Eric
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Great trick. Well worth it.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

I have a relatively small event happening today and I will be performing this I will let you know how it goes.

Good magic to all,

Eric
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
I purchased Episode 6 - The Semi Automatic ACAAN and its simply beautiful. Also very entertaining in Dani's hands.

I will be adapting this to my own presentation style but the method is fantastic.

Will be performing this next week so will also post to confirm responses.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ACAAN Project COMPLETE by Dani DaOrtiz (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL