The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What are the coolest things happening in the magic community? (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

epsilon97
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of epsilon97
What are the coolest things happening in the magic commmunity right now that all of us aren't aware of?

An old one, but one people need to know about is Reel Magic Magazine. I think this is an under talked about resource!
littlethumbtip
View Profile
Regular user
San Antonio, Texas
167 Posts

Profile of littlethumbtip
SUMMIT by Patrick Kun and CHAMELEON WALLET by the illustrious Jim Steinmeyer 😉!
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
MemeEncyclopedia.com it’s secretly run by magicians so they are gimmicking the whole site.
To the public it’s a Encyclopedia. To us a toolbox.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1859 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2021, littlethumbtip wrote:
SUMMIT by Patrick Kun and CHAMELEON WALLET by the illustrious Jim Steinmeyer 😉!

Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5420 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2021, epsilon97 wrote:
What are the coolest things happening in the magic commmunity right now that all of us aren't aware of?

An old one, but one people need to know about is Reel Magic Magazine. I think this is an under talked about resource!

thanks...
magicnick13
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of magicnick13
I'm bias, but Erik Tait and I host a weekly show called Coolbox LIVE which I think is pretty awesome. Each show we feature great tricks and offer them at 25% - 75% off their regular price. New magic every week. It airs Sunday nights at 9pm, live on Penguin Magic's Facebook & Youtube. Come check us out sometime and snag a great deal.
scott0819
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ont.
906 Posts

Profile of scott0819
Friends at the Toronto Magic Company have created an online two-day convention happening this weekend. Part video game, part convention. The line up is crazy good.

https://unconventional.fun/
Gerald Blankenship
View Profile
Regular user
Lake O The Pines Texas
170 Posts

Profile of Gerald Blankenship
What a great idea, I have often wondered why this has not been attempted and now these guys have the kahonis to try it out. I sincerely wish them the best.
I don't understand all I know about this
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
I just released (your card was .com) It's free to use. The card changes every day. If they ask you to do the effect again you can click the picture and it links to a second prediction.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » What are the coolest things happening in the magic community? (13 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL