The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Renaissance Square by Max Giaco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

therealbrogilbert
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of therealbrogilbert
There is some real beauty in the details with this one! Download it from your fav dealers.

Penguin Magic https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S30943

Hocus Pocus https://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/produc.......cfusion

MJM https://www.mjmmagic.com/store/the-vault......882.html
myshadow
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of myshadow
I do like a magic square. However, finding a presentation that will appeal to audiences can be difficult. I have used John Archer's Magic Square in the past and have had good reactions. The idea in this download is really good and provides a very different story line to John Archer's and a totally different method. It provides an engaging story and the spectator does most of the work. The ad copy is correct in that there are no card sleights used. I'm looking forward to trying this out. Smile
MartinBraessas
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MartinBraessas
Woow I saw Maxi showing this in a convention and It blew my mind. So clean and so magical! Love this effect and love all the details and the structure behind this. The explanation its a lesson it self of how to make a routine!!
Juan Pablo
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Juan Pablo
I've just bought it. This is a very interesting routine. It's very well structured and the method is super clean.
The effect is as it shows but the spectator can do a riffle shuffle. But it's deceptive in the context of the routine.
I really appreciate some psychological subtleties that explains and I would definitely use the presentation
nicolasmtg
View Profile
Veteran user
Argentina
372 Posts

Profile of nicolasmtg
Ok first of all I want to say that the add is 100% true. I know that this can sound dificult to believe but Max's mind and makes it real !!! You will not only be learning an amazing trick but you will learn a LOT of tools to add to your arsenal of INTELIGENT sleight and I say inteligent cuz all are 100% selfworking.

Max is a friend of mine but I don't say nothing that I don't believe not even woth friends, and I believe that Max is an AMAZING MAGICIAN AND THINKER and we can all learn a lot from him 😉 so give it a try and buy this piece you will not regret it.
--------Magician and director at NONTRICKS.COM--------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Vault - Renaissance Square by Max Giaco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL