The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » “Your card was” by Leon Mjolnir (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of floatingcardtrick
Card is selected and lost in deck. You reveal that you have been trying to learn to code and web design and you have this website you have been learning from. It teaches you how to put links and pictures on pages with basic html etc. Tell them it’s just the basics. Then ask them if they want to see. They visit the site and it reveals their card. They say do it again. You tell them you learned how to make links too. They click it. It takes them to a amazon product that reveals the card they had selected. As a magician you know that this is just one presentation. You basically have two card reveals at anytime locked and loaded.

Kicker 1) They visit the url : ( your card was .com ) and it is the chosen card on the screen. You can even text or email the link to someone before the trick.
Kicker 2) There is a innocent looking “Amazon wish list ” link when they click it. It takes them to a product on Amazon that has a card on it.
You can stop at one kicker but use the second phase if they want to see it again.

This effect is free to use. The card will be different every day. So will the product on Amazon. Like a stuffed bear holding a 3 of diamonds or coffee mug with the card on it.

Site works with a Magicians #$&CE no app to worry about obviously and you get a similar effect. It is 100% free to use. If you would like to help us with hosting just use the link on the site next time you buy your favorite pack of cards on Amazon. It costs you nothing and amazon will send us a small commission on the purchase you would have made anyways.

We hope it becomes an effect you know you always have on you. If maybe for example you are at a party and they have a pack of cards on the table. Site goes live on the 30th. 😊
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Finished the site early! Smile Let me know what you think! Click the picture to get the second reveal. ( Your card was .com )
Working on a way to make it 3 predictions.
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Anyone try it out yet on friends or family?
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2238 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
This is great! I like it
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

It just occurred to me. Because it is free. If every magician on earth used this trick just once we would finally know how many active magicians are in the world. If you use the site it means you are in the know. Turns out to be a good way to get a census. So far 22 page views. I will update you all tonight on how many more I get Smile
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Quote:
On Feb 24, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
This is great! I like it

Thanks Smile I was starting to worry nobody thought it was a good idea. Changing the card now Smile
floatingcardtrick
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

We found a way to select the card you want before the trick. Gonna take the site down for a while. I will let you know when it's finished.
charliemagic
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of charliemagic
Is the site down as I cannot get to it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » “Your card was” by Leon Mjolnir (3 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL