The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a Psychic Business - Resources? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
candlestick
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of candlestick
I believe I can help with this. I am actually a terrible businessman myself so perhaps this is going to be an exhibition of the blind leading the blind. However, I have been doing psychic readings professionally for 33 years and have managed to make some kind of living with it. I can therefore advise on readings but alas not on stage mentalism which is a different business entirely. One is showbusiness and the other isn't. There are plenty of people here who can advise on the entertainment business better than I can. The psychic business I do know something about.

First I would advise tihani that he doesn't have to wait until things "go back to normal" for two reasons.
1. In times of strife and hardship the market for psychic readings increases rather than diminishes!
2. You don't need to see people in person. Psychic readers have been busy right throughout the pandemic with readings by phone, internet readings, skype readings and now zoom sessions.

It is difficult to advise since one size does not fit all and before I can really make suggestions it would helpful if Tihani gives us a clearer picture of his goals and experience.
The psychic business is a multi million dollar industry with lots of avenues for making money from writing astrology columns to doing skype readings. I have no real experience in many of those areas. I can however advise on private appointments, psychic house parties, hotel readings, mail order readings and psychic fairs. Once I know what category of work Tihani is drawn to I can perhaps advise better.

However, as I have already explained if he wants to know how to market stage mentalism for entertainment purposes he had better ask someone else!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Starting a Psychic Business - Resources? (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL