The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (17 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
NOTIFIER 2 BY ILLUMINATI MAGIC, THE ULTIMATE PEEK DEVICE

Illuminati Magic is proud to release Notifier 2, the ultimate peek device designed for the working professional.

This is a day I have been looking forward to for the past two years. In 2018, Illuminati Magic introduced Notifier 1, a revolutionary new Peek Device that reported events from a myriad of electronic mentalism products. In 2019, Illuminati Magic developed a hand held version of Notifier.

Today, Illuminati Magic is reinventing the world of Peek Devices. Notifier 2 is a revolutionary new Peek device that combines four products into a single device; A visual display, a Thumper, Bluetooth Receiver, and a Radio Receiver! Additionally, Notifier 2 is 91% smaller than the original and merges all the functions of our popular Unifi Thumper into the design as well!

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately!

Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything!

We are also launching Notifier 2 at an unbelievable introductory price, just $AUD300 / $USD230.

The Notifier 2 houses a revolutionary new User Interface, full screen icons, plain English prompts, and a breathtakingly beautiful User Interface. Over 800 custom graphics provide you with a visual indication of the status of all your gaffed objects!

Seamless integration with Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Magnetic Field Sensors, and Motions Sensors. All events can be displayed in the chronological order of the event occurrence, meaning you know which spectator chose which object and the current status of the object!

Numerous Magic App developers are developing integrations in Notifier to, with existing integrations already supporting Inject, iUnlockYourMind, Wikitest, and more than a dozen other integrations scheduled later this year!



UNIFI NOTIFIER 2:
  • Retina Quality Peek Device.
  • Integrated Haptic Vibrate Motor.
  • USB Chargeable.
  • Eight Hour Battery Life.
  • High Impact ABS Plastic.
  • Finger Palmable.
  • Integration to Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Motion Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensors.
  • Integration into popular Magic Apps.
  • Peek information entered into the Fake Calculator.
  • Motion, Magnet Field Detection.
  • Over 800 Custom Designed Graphics.
  • User Configurable Vibrate Settings for vibrate strength, vibrate length, and repeat vibrate sequences.
  • Optional Vibrate Dice Color, Domino Pip Configuration, Poker Chip Color in addition to vibrating the result!
  • 91% Smaller than Notifier V1, measuring just 55x18x12mm in size.
  • Open API for Magic App Developers.

Here are a few images of NOTIFIER 2 in action!

Image


Contact sales@illuminati-magic.com for additional information.

Join our Facebook Group from here www.facebook.com/groups/illuminati.company

www.illuminati-magic.com
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, nbuzza wrote:

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately!


I'm probably being dense, but if you don't need a phone, how would something like Wikitest that you mention work?

I'm an android user. Can you confirm, as you state no smartphone is needed, that I can use apps for iPhone only on your little box thing?

I can't see how that's possible...
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You can use Wiki test with just the spectators phone in play so I assume this just replaces the need to get what you need on this rather than looking discreetly at your iPhone screen Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
You need your phone for wikitest. There is no other possible way.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Only to view the info , you just direct them to the URL site on their phone done it 100s of times Gaz 😊
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1229 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Only to view the info , you just direct them to the URL site on their phone done it 100s of times Gaz 😊


You need a phone.
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, nbuzza wrote:

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately!


I'm probably being dense, but if you don't need a phone, how would something like Wikitest that you mention work?

I'm an android user. Can you confirm, as you state no smartphone is needed, that I can use apps for iPhone only on your little box thing?

I can't see how that's possible...


Hi Dutchie,

For effects that require an internet connection, then the Unifi App is require as this provides a bridge between Notifier 2 and the third party integration (this includes Inject, WikiTest, Fake Calculator, Web Polling and Web Messaging).

For effects such as Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, RFID/NFC, Pens, Crayons, Magnetic Field Detection and MultiSense, then Notifier can be used standalone.

I hope this clarifies the functionality, we will be releasing in depth training videos shortly.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
You don’t touch your phone with wiki test your can even perform if over the internet you only use it to see the info they are searching on theirs Gaz 😊
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, nbuzza wrote:
For effects that require an internet connection, then the Unifi App is require


So, when you said:

"NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately! "

That was a mistake?
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You can use Wiki test with just the spectators phone in play


Not quite right. You need your own phone "in play", running the app. But it can be done without your phone being used visibly. Until you need the peek.

But, this aside, I was just questioning for words used in the ad because he said "NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function" which is not true - at least for some of the effects.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone


So, you need your phone.

That was the question I asked as the original post stated you do not need a phone. Turns out you do. Thanks for confirming.
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone


So, you need your phone.

That was the question I asked as the original post stated you do not need a phone. Turns out you do. Thanks for confirming.


Yes, for effects that utilise the internet (for example Inject, WikiTest etc) then the App is required.

For “device” based effects, such as dice, dominoes, poker chips, RFID/NFC, electronic pens, electronic crayons, magnetic detectors etc then the App is not required as these devices send information directly to Notifier

Please feel free to join our Facebook group to view the training videos or send me PM for any clarification required.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1229 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊

If you can’t do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yeah but you can be on the other side of the world , so how do they know you have your phone on ? To me that's just being picky , it’s like saying you can’t do a card trick without a deck of cards when you actually can . With Wiki you don’t even need a phone you can just use your iPad and still do it to someone on a beach on a desert island Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
You do need a phone. I'm not sure why you would claim you wouldn't. The app doesn't really work with an ipad though.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
4930 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Wiki test does that’s for sure . I do have the latest iPad but it used work with my previous one too Gaz 😊
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Mac_Stone wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊

If you can’t do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone.

Don't feed the troll. One of his other log-ins will be along in a minute to back him up and you'll just be dragged down into the rabbit-hole. Best to ignore and only discuss items with genuine posters.
magictechy007
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of magictechy007
Wow - I had now idea that we were at this level. Wish I could afford it...
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5491 Posts

Profile of videoman
If you’ve got money to burn you may want to also consider this stealth electronic peek device:

https://www.engageprops.com/product-page......0fHctfOk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (17 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.51 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL