We Remember The Magic Cafť We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
860 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Iíve got a PeekSmith 2, a 2B, and will buy a PeekSmith 3 when it is available.

Mark
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2021, Martin Pulman wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Mac_Stone wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊

If you canít do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone.

Don't feed the troll. One of his other log-ins will be along in a minute to back him up and you'll just be dragged down into the rabbit-hole. Best to ignore and only discuss items with genuine posters.

Waiting lol Gaz 😂😂
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
PeekSmith is great Mark but why you need 1/2 and 3 when Benke updated mine for free God only knows Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Mar 16, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
PeekSmith is great Mark but why you need 1/2 and 3 when Benke updated mine for free God only knows Gaz 😊

The new version 3 will do much more than the first two. (well three I guess if you count 2B)
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Illuminati Magic introduced Notifier v1 in 2018, that received visual notifications from a myriad of devices and the hand-held version of Notifier in 2019.

PeekSmith was introduced as a competing solution at Blackpool in 2020.

I would encourage everyone to compare both products and choose the product that best suits their application.

We believe that Notifier 2 resides in a class of its own.

UNIFI NOTIFIER 2:
  • Retina Quality Peek Device.
  • Integrated Haptic Vibrate Motor.
  • USB Chargeable.
  • Eight Hour Battery Life.
  • High Impact ABS Plastic.
  • Integration to Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Motion Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensors.
  • Support for Registered Mode, so it only responds to your devices.
  • Proportional font size.
  • Dynamic font size, to automatically adjust the font to maximise screen real estate.
  • Configurble history of events.
  • Operates with the need for an App.
  • Turn On/Off Groups of devices.
  • Integration into popular Magic Apps.
  • Peek information entered into the Fake Calculator.
  • Motion, Magnet Field Detection.
  • Over 800 Custom Designed Graphics.
  • User Configurable Vibrate Settings for vibrate strength, vibrate length, and repeat vibrate sequences.
  • Optional Vibrate Dice Color, Domino Pip Configuration, Poker Chip Color in addition to vibrating the result!
  • 91% Smaller than Notifier V1, measuring just 55x18x12mm in size.
  • Open API for Magic App Developers.
Quick overview of Notifier 2

Join our Facebook Group from here www.facebook.com/groups/illuminati.company

www.illuminati-magic.com
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Does it tell you how to solve the Rubikís cube blindfolded and behind your back ? Thatís why I wanted and bought PeekSmith and that is I can tell you a miracle for spectators . It sounds like it can but I donít think with that effect and my other great effects I need anymore as it doesnít get any better than that imho Gaz 😊
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Does it tell you how to solve the Rubikís cube blindfolded and behind your back ? Thatís why I wanted and bought PeekSmith and that is I can tell you a miracle for spectators . It sounds like it can but I donít think with that effect and my other great effects I need anymore as it doesnít get any better than that imho Gaz 😊

Yes, I can thoroughly recommend CubeSmith by Benke Smith. It is a brilliant App Smile
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Agreed Nathan and I also saw your stand at Blackpool 2020 and I must say all your products looked incredible Gaz 😊
Northern Andy
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Northern Andy
Hi folks, I'm interested in this, however, is there an offer or deal which goes with the purchase of a selection of the gaffed objects that are required for the majority of these tricks? The money for the notifier, plus the additional props, this soon adds up.
Andy
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 17, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Agreed Nathan and I also saw your stand at Blackpool 2020 and I must say all your products looked incredible Gaz 😊

Have you talked to anyone else about them? Especially with some of the others you post about and support who have been copied by illuminati.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
What do you mean?
I was with about 30 other magicians who I know and we all saw Nathanís stand. They looked great but I like simplicity and only use like one function of each so itís wasted on me. For example I love Cubesmith but never utilise all it can do I just solve a fully mixed regular cube behind my back (so the audience can see I donít switch it in about 20 seconds). Thatís a miracle in itself and that will do me, I prefer not to be the jack of trades just the master of one so prefer the KISS principle
Gaz 😊
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 15, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
What do you mean?
I was with about 30 other magicians who I know and we all saw Nathanís stand. They looked great but I like simplicity and only use like one function of each so itís wasted on me. For example I love Cubesmith but never utilise all it can do I just solve a fully mixed regular cube behind my back (so the audience can see I donít switch it in about 20 seconds). Thatís a miracle in itself and that will do me, I prefer not to be the jack of trades just the master of one so prefer the KISS principle
Gaz 😊

I'm talking about how you praise Ian Pidgeon and Craig Filleciti and seem to be friends with them and they are two of the people most copied by Nathan.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yeah I do praise them and I buy their products and always will. They suit my needs but I cannot deny that this fella has added lots of things brilliantly that donít interest me. What I will say is that Craig was at least 4 down the line with an electronic cube so I donít see your point? If you think he invented it you know very little about the history of magic imo Gaz 😊 ps donít feel bad you are not alone
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
624 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 15, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yeah I do praise them and I buy their products and always will. They suit my needs but I cannot deny that this fella has added lots of things brilliantly that donít interest me. What I will say is that Craig was at least 4 down the line with an electronic cube so I donít see your point? If you think he invented it you know very little about the history of magic imo Gaz 😊 ps donít feel bad you are not alone

He added some things for certain products. But for the toxic calculator and some others it was copied 1:1. Craig was the first to do some different things also. All I'm saying is you should look at their products and see whats actually new for some of them.
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Hi Cardistry Master,

I would love to show you all the addition features of our products.

This thread is about Notifier 2, which is brand new peek device.

Please email me at nathan.buzza@illuminati-magic.com or send me a PM and I will very happily ruun you through the above plus the Magicians Calc if you would like.

Regards,

Nathan
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1390 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
Jumping back a bit, but, Gaz, you absolutely need your phone for WikiTest... A) to run the app, and B) to pair with the spectator.
It's all in the reflexes.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5003 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
In answer to Illucifer.
Thatís not in play imo as you can have the app turned on all day long before evening going to the gig. I am sure the pro version pairs automatically with the spectators phone without you touching yours. It certainly used to in the beta pro version. Same with Cubesmith, and PeekSmith. I leave it constantly paired through out the whole evening and itís constantly connected and my phone is in airplane mode away in my back trouser pocket. I never go near it all night, just turning the cube resets everything and PeekSmith tells me that utilising the Gypsy peek into my top breast jacket pocket/ or my front jeans trouser pocket Gaz 😊
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2416 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Can the ear piece from Illuminati, be used with this?
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Apr 19, 2021, The Baldini wrote:
Can the ear piece from Illuminati, be used with this?

Yes it can. You will get audio annoucements via Text to Speech plus visual notification on Notifier.
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
jbonilla
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of jbonilla
Do you have to buy the notifier in order to do second sight? I am not super cIear
aIso how it compares to insight by SheIIey?
thx!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL