The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » L-Dimension by Magicat (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4208 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Whew...thanks folks!!
Perfect!
gotgot
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of gotgot
Can it be performed in a usual "kid birthday party" setting? (magician stands next to the TV, the kids are on a couch 2-3 meters away)

if we call 0° the angle right in front of the magician, how far can the specs sit before they see the method?
thanks!
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
19 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
I still cannot imagine, that you will get away with this on parlor distance and in "regular light-conditions".
the effect of the light to support the b*****a*****-effect should be too weak?!?
Ray Ouellette
View Profile
Regular user
Ottawa, Canada
113 Posts

Profile of Ray Ouellette
Quote:
On May 6, 2021, Puzzlemaker wrote:
Don't know the problem. Yes. It is not made for close up. You can walk to a group of people and perform it. Here is my first test after playing with it for about 20 minutes. My mobile stands about 1,5 Meters away in my living room. https://vimeo.com/546216832

That really looked great! Keep at it and you will have a fantastic routine. Well done
"Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » L-Dimension by Magicat (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL