The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » L-Dimension by Magicat (22 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
I have not received mine yet but should be here tomorrow. I did however get to watch the instructions and routines. Looks very promising. I would think you can perform around 5 to 6 feet away from someone maybe closer. Angles are best in front of you but looks like you can have someone left to right of you as lone as your a few feet away. Definitely no one behind you or on your sides. For sure wearing black is a must but with the light being so bright this does not have to be performed in the dark. The bright light really hides the gimmick really well. It comes with the gimmick to produce a silk as well and two wands. Glad I got this and it will be a great opener to my dancing hanky routine.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Very happy I pulled the trigger on this one. I plan to use it with my floating table, and floating silver wand. What impresses me most is how deceptive this is even in broad daylight.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
How is the set up and clean up?
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, emyers99 wrote:

The set up is no hassle, you get all you need for it, you will not have to make changes in your clothes, it will be an addition to what you wear, the clean up I would compare to how you would clean up a magic wand, I see various

ways to handle this but no major problem.

I hope this helps, otherwise please ask further.

Martin
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
If you use this as shown in the demo multiplying white wand then really no clean up at all. If you use this to pull a silk from the light then there is something you will have to ditch as leosx1 says. Like ditching a wand
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Sold out. Second time.
psylocke
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of psylocke
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, emyers99 wrote:

You start VERY dirty and you end VERY dirty. You must wear BLACK clothes. This is definetly a stage effect and in my opinion it should be incorporated into a longer routine which allows to ditch the gimmick and move to the next effect.

emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
As expected. Thanks for those details!
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Don't know the problem. Yes. It is not made for close up. You can walk to a group of people and perform it. Here is my first test after playing with it for about 20 minutes. My mobile stands about 1,5 Meters away in my living room. https://vimeo.com/546216832
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks great puzzlemaker. I haven’t had a chance to practice mine yet. I’m going to incorporate this with my dancing hanky routine.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Nice Idea!!!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Fantastic performance and video puzzlemaker!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Quote:
On May 7, 2021, RNK wrote:
Fantastic performance and video puzzlemaker!

Many thanks!
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
If somebody interested. It's avaible again.
michaelpenkul
View Profile
New user
Toronto Canada
86 Posts

Profile of michaelpenkul
It's available on TOMS now too - https://www.theonlinemagicstore.com/coll......ension-l

Interesting effect, thanks for the reviews guys
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On May 6, 2021, Puzzlemaker wrote:
Don't know the problem. Yes. It is not made for close up. You can walk to a group of people and perform it. Here is my first test after playing with it for about 20 minutes. My mobile stands about 1,5 Meters away in my living room. https://vimeo.com/546216832

Puzzlemaker the video you did is FANTASTIC! What a value this board is to us all. People take the time to show what we are interested in and discuss the issues. So impressed with your theatrical, slow and beautiful handling after 20 minutes. PLEASE keep sharing, everyone, like this!

Just purchased one because of all your info on this thread!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
I got this on the way from Penguin. It looks really cool and I have been staying 6 feet away from everyone anyway so that should not be a problem. I will post a review after I have used it a few times.

-Altrez
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
While I’m waiting for mine…I’d like to purchase in advance the “two small batteries” not included.
Anyone able to tell what they are?
Hoping the batteries are not obscure ones.

Thanks In advance anyone.
Puzzlemaker
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of Puzzlemaker
Normal Batterys you find in any store and you have it already at home to 95 %.
cyberdave03
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
2 AAA sized batteries
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » L-Dimension by Magicat (22 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL