The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 8-Card Brainwave Variant? (Odd Card Always the Same) (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Jennings
View Profile
Loyal user
Scottsdale, AZ
253 Posts

Profile of Jay Jennings
I need help finding a variation of 8 Card Brainwave. (I've done tons of searching, but TMC doesn't even recognize the 8 as valid, so makes it tough...)

The difference between the original version and what I'm doing is that in the former, one card is shown odd such as a different color back, but in subsequent performances the odd back may change -- this time red, next time blue, etc. In mine, if I were doing back colors, you'd always see red as the odd back no matter which card you chose.

There has been SO much done with 8CB that I'd bet money what I'm doing has been done before, but I'm anxious to find out by who and when.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jay
mantel
View Profile
Special user
738 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2021, Jay Jennings wrote:
(I've done tons of searching, but TMC doesn't even recognize the 8 as valid, so makes it tough...)

Yes, TMC does recognize the 8 as valid. Using the advanced search either 8-card brainwave or without the hyphen 8 card brainwave work as long as Exact Phrase is clicked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » 8-Card Brainwave Variant? (Odd Card Always the Same) (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL