The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Middle fingers wiggle gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Some time ago on the Interner I watched someone do the middle fingers wiggle where you twist your hands and stretch out and wiggle your middle fingers, one up and the other one down, when your hands are held back to back, horizontally in front of you.

And then did the geg described below.

(Not easy to describe when english is not my first language!) I hope you know what I am talking about.

The comedy comes afer a while when you make others try to do it, and then you (secretly and under misdirection) put a "dubble finger gimmick" loocking like what you get if you glue two Vernet 6th fingers together, and hold them between your finger so it looks the same as when you did the wiggle.

After a beat you bring your hands to your mouth and take a bite on the finger gimmick and pull it loose!

Funny, no, yes? I think so!

What I remember is this "double finger gimmic" was sold by someone, but it can easyly be made by gluing two Vernet 6th fingers together.

Someone in the know who put out this? I searched after it, but I can not remember where I found it!

Anybody?
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Special user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
528 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Ooops! Correction! Just found out I made an error! Thre hands are held with the PALMS together! Sorry for the misstske!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Middle fingers wiggle gag (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL