The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Chinese copy of the Losander floating table. (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1975 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Has anyone had experience with this illusion ? It is listed a variety of prices + shipping. I'd like to buy the original but really I can't.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2551 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Talk to Losander. He has many more affordable solutions. I wouldn’t dream of getting a knock off.
Ray Pierce
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5186 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
So does this mean you're supporting rip-off's and knock-offs? Not cool
Where the magic begins
thomasR
View Profile
Inner circle
1185 Posts

Profile of thomasR
Quote:
On Mar 28, 2021, ringmaster wrote:
Has anyone had experience with this illusion ? It is listed a variety of prices + shipping. I'd like to buy the original but really I can't.

What’s your budget?
Jonah_Illusionist
View Profile
New user
Saint George, Utah
23 Posts

Profile of Jonah_Illusionist
Do yourself a favor and buy from Losander, I just bought a refurbished table for $500 from him and its wonderful!. Don't buy from these cheep Chinese company's you will only be disappointed with the quality. we had a magician in our magic club a few years back and he came in and performed an original Losander floating table, a newer magician saw this and came in a few weeks later with a Chinese knock off and as he was performing with it, it fell and broke. The best thing to do is buy directly from Losander. Plus you get the support and help if anything goes wrong. I know the price is a little more then the knock offs but even if you buy a refurbished one, you'll get a quality piece of magic that will last a long time.

Thanks,

Jonah
George Ledo
View Profile
Magic Café Columnist
SF Bay Area
2930 Posts

Profile of George Ledo
As the old saying goes... you get what you pay for.
That's our departed buddy Burt, aka The Great Burtini, doing his famous Cups and Mice routine
www.georgefledo.net

Latest column: "Sorry about the photos in my posts here"
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1975 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2021, Jonah_Illusionist wrote:
Do yourself a favor and buy from Losander, I just bought a refurbished table for $500 from him and its wonderful!. Don't buy from these cheep Chinese company's you will only be disappointed with the quality. we had a magician in our magic club a few years back and he came in and performed an original Losander floating table, a newer magician saw this and came in a few weeks later with a Chinese knock off and as he was performing with it, it fell and broke. The best thing to do is buy directly from Losander. Plus you get the support and help if anything goes wrong. I know the price is a little more then the knock offs but even if you buy a refurbished one, you'll get a quality piece of magic that will last a long time.

Thanks,
Ok, Thanks for the advise.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
professortango
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of professortango
Just order from Losander early. Its not like ordering from a magic retailer. I'm trying to replace an effect and have been waiting weeks with no correspondence from them.
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1116 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
I will never understand the mindset of buying knock-offs.

If one can’t afford to pay for an original expensive prop then simply perform a different routine. There are plenty of magic tricks which are inexpensive that could fill into the same time slot in one’s show. Then over time when you’ve got more funds then “upgrade” to the prop you’ve always wanted.

The knock-offs wouldn’t exist if people didn’t buy them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » The Chinese copy of the Losander floating table. (12 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL