The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPearing Soon... Ľ Ľ Duality App by CobraMagic (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5129 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2021, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:

if the max resolution is 360p I would only send this to people who still have a Nokia...

And the percentage of the population that would actually care about the resolution is probably 0.01. Especially with all the Zoom and Skyping in the past year even on network broadcasts.
Besides, you donít have to send it to anyone if you donít want to, thatís just an additional feature. Iím not sure what the max resolution is, I havenít heard that discussed. I donít see it as an issue.

Iíve had previous dealings with Yaniv and Liron Levy and they seem like good people to me and very trustworthy. But also, Benke Smith seems to be a fan of Duality and he knows a thing or two about apps. If Cobra decided they no longer wanted to be in the app business I could totally see someone else taking it over from them.
Not saying anything like that is likely to happen but another reason Iím not overly concerned about future support.
SimonTheSorcerer
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SimonTheSorcerer
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2021, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 4, 2021, SimonTheSorcerer wrote:

if the max resolution is 360p I would only send this to people who still have a Nokia...

And the percentage of the population that would actually care about the resolution is probably 0.01. Especially with all the Zoom and Skyping in the past year even on network broadcasts.
Besides, you donít have to send it to anyone if you donít want to, thatís just an additional feature. Iím not sure what the max resolution is, I havenít heard that discussed. I donít see it as an issue.

Iíve had previous dealings with Yaniv and Liron Levy and they seem like good people to me and very trustworthy. But also, Benke Smith seems to be a fan of Duality and he knows a thing or two about apps. If Cobra decided they no longer wanted to be in the app business I could totally see someone else taking it over from them.
Not saying anything like that is likely to happen but another reason Iím not overly concerned about future support.

sure, if I wouldn't have standards regarding video quality in 2021 and performing only for friends and not on a professional level I would not care about lowres videos either...will hobbiest pay that price? From a professional view I would not use those videos.

if people wanna pay a high price for low quality: go for it. I will happy to get proven wrong that 360p is max resolution. But as it seems a realtime insert I guess it is.

Again: only my opinion on that app.
yanivlevy
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of yanivlevy
[/quote]
sure, if I wouldn't have standards regarding video quality in 2021 and performing only for friends and not on a professional level I would not care about lowres videos either...will hobbiest pay that price? From a professional view I would not use those videos.

if people wanna pay a high price for low quality: go for it. I will happy to get proven wrong that 360p is max resolution. But as it seems a realtime insert I guess it is.

Again: only my opinion on that app. [/quote]

The resolution of the video player is as high as your mobile phone (up to 4k).

When you share the video it compresses the video to full HD (2 MBps) so it's fast shared.

In the near future, we will have the ability to share the original quality.

For more information visit our private FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CobraMagic
Cobra Magic Technologies - Electronic devices for magicians.

www.CobraMagic.com
tleong
View Profile
New user
Malaysia
19 Posts

Profile of tleong
Why there are some people who are so anti android? IF you do not like Android, just keep your mouth shut. Making unnecessary remark or condemn about it only make you looks like a moron. When a creator came out with a new magic app, if you like it, you buy it. If you don't, then just walk away from it. Usually a creator set the price for a reason. If you cant afford or you think is not worth it, just skip it. U don't have to comment so much since you have not use the app yourself before.
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, tleong wrote:
Why there are some people who are so anti android? IF you do not like Android, just keep your mouth shut. Making unnecessary remark or condemn about it only make you looks like a moron. When a creator came out with a new magic app, if you like it, you buy it. If you don't, then just walk away from it. Usually a creator set the price for a reason. If you cant afford or you think is not worth it, just skip it. U don't have to comment so much since you have not use the app yourself before.

People are anti android for magic apps for many valid reasons. It is appropriate to say those on a thread about a magic app or when people are complaining about one being only iphone
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPearing Soon... Ľ Ľ Duality App by CobraMagic (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL