The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vesta Smoke Gimmick (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1857 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Just came across this (new?) smoking device which sounds like a good idea: https://www.vikingmagic.com/product/vesta-smoke-gimmick/

Is anyone familiar with it?

Thanks!
Ben
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I realize they say what the device is in the description at the bottom but with the history of transparency in marketing for smoke devices, I’m surprised they don’t show a working demo or a picture of the actual gimmick.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1857 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Yes exactly... was also wondering how much smoke it can produce etc. I sent them a message, will report back here when I hear anything. In the meantime if someone has it or has seen it work would love to hear some thoughts!
Ben
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1857 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Interestingly no answer from them so far even though I placed an order for a few other things in the meantime and respectfully reminded them of my enquiry... I really like the idea of a smoke device in a TT but price is a bit too steep to order just based on that...
Ben
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2547 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Would also like to know more about this. Any noise? Heat? And how much smoke?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
This thread brings back a fond memory of being fooled on April 1st last year at this time with that smoke ring device. I’d like to think that technologically speaking it’d be doable in the future. Fingers crossed
peterwatch
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of peterwatch
Maybe have the same principle with this one. https://www.magic-voitko.com/details.html?cat_id=9&id=337
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2128 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, goldeneye007 wrote:
Interestingly no answer from them so far even though I placed an order for a few other things in the meantime and respectfully reminded them of my enquiry... I really like the idea of a smoke device in a TT but price is a bit too steep to order just based on that...


Viking/CW makes amazing products, but the owner, George,is not the most responsive. Try emailing him a couple more times, you'll eventually get a response.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1857 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, peterwatch wrote:
Maybe have the same principle with this one. https://www.magic-voitko.com/details.html?cat_id=9&id=337

Oh that's interesting thanks for sharing!
Ben
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1857 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2021, goldeneye007 wrote:
Interestingly no answer from them so far even though I placed an order for a few other things in the meantime and respectfully reminded them of my enquiry... I really like the idea of a smoke device in a TT but price is a bit too steep to order just based on that...


Viking/CW makes amazing products, but the owner, George,is not the most responsive. Try emailing him a couple more times, you'll eventually get a response.

Thank you, will do!
Ben
Philippe
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of Philippe
Is the Vesta available from a UK dealer?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vesta Smoke Gimmick (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL