The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from South Africa (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

raphaeljanks
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of raphaeljanks
Hi guys. I Have been doing sleight of hand card magic for a while from 2008, more of a hobby but really built up a reputation amongst my peers. Recently got back into it due to lockdown and am working on making the moves smoother and trying more advanced stuff. Am a huge fan of the ambitious card (I think everybody is) and have added an inflated deck effect to my routine followed by a version of the Las Vegas leaper which leave people really baffled. Been trying to adapt effects for zoom and found that the simplest effects (like a version of the invisible deck) goes a long way. Looking for new card effects to add to my routine... not a huge fan of gimmicks or gaff cards but use practical items that I can carry. One of my favourite effects is LIT by Dan White and David Hauss.I know it is like 12 years old but man the reactions are always great.

Glad to be here at the Café
New old Stock
View Profile
New user
MO
14 Posts

Profile of New old Stock
Hope you enjoy your stay!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from South Africa (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL