The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CHOP-DOH by J. Natera (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Tarot
View Profile
New user
Perth Western Australia
5 Posts

Profile of Tarot
Quote:
On May 3, 2021, allan31 wrote:
How many BS products is Murphy going to sell this year ? Waiting for the next one... Come on, Murphy, we believe in you !!!! Smile Smile Smile

How come Murphy's Magic promote wonderful videos of the props their advertising but the props received are sub standard manufacturing and nothing like whats on the video.
The Chop-Doh for instance. Watch the demo video www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=69190

2 other items that I have purchased and returned because basically false advertising and the actual props were very badly made
were the Magic photo camera by Mago Flash and Nahuel Ovivera Magic and the Practic by Mago flash Wand which I believed was a rip off of
Tommy James Measle teasle Wand 2.

Whoever is making these props at sub standard quality for Murphy's Magic needs to be stopped and they are ruining our art for the sake of making extra dollars
at the expense of the Dealers and their customers.
Tarot
View Profile
New user
Perth Western Australia
5 Posts

Profile of Tarot
Quote:
On May 7, 2021, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Should Murphy's really be responsible for the quality of the products they distribute to anyone except the retailers they supply? They are a "middle man" after all. Shouldn't it be up to each seller to do their own research before offering a product to their customers? Can't they buy one, examine it, work with it, perform with it, and then decide whether they want to offer it to their customers? Sure, they miss some profits up front by not offering the latest prop, but wouldn't they gain in the long run by reinforcing a reputation for only offering products they stand behind?

I don't have an answer, just wondering.

Murphy's magic I believe actually manufacture a lot of what they advertise so they are the ones possibly responsible for the crap we are receiving via the dealers.
Check out this page on Murphy's Magic site www.murphysmagic.com/submitatrick/

The last Q & A on the page is Whats the cost?
Answer: NOTHING. We pay for EVERYTHING. Your travel, the filming, the editing, the marketing, the advertising, manufacturing, fulfillment, shipping, ordering, replication... everything.
You just sit back and collect a well-earned royalty check.

ITS ALL THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » CHOP-DOH by J. Natera (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL