The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Danny Goldsmith Interview - One Of The Best Coin Magicians Alive Today (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Okay, I have a real treat for you today on Magic TV. We have just uploaded a HUGE interview with Danny Goldsmith. Danny is an incredible coin worker and does things I could only dream of. I was super excited when he agreed to come on the channel.

Danny is amazing. In this interview she showcases some coin magic and fools me over and over again. He talks about his career and how he started focusing on coin magic. But best of all Danny talks about his idea of what magic should look like. He describes creating a moment of wonder. He talks about why this is important and how all magicians can do the same. This is a concept all magicians should study whether you are a coin magician or not.

This interview is all kinds of incredible. Let me know what you think in the comments. Here’s the link.

https://youtu.be/wEzTDg0lA2g
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
Danny is very inspiring. Thanks for the interview.
Juble
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of Juble
Agreed. Danny is unbelievable and so humble.
GeorgeKerzon
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of GeorgeKerzon
Danny is so talented. His hands make everything look like real magic.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2431 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Amazing interview, I had come across him by accident a few weeks/months ago and was impressed by his talent, he's definitely one of the best coin magicians at the moment. Such a great thinker and he seems to have such a nice personality, so humble! Thanks for organising that Craig!
mindhunter
View Profile
Inner circle
Upstate NY
2280 Posts

Profile of mindhunter
Craig (& Danny):

I just finished watching this over at Talk Magic and truly one of the great lectures, not just regarding coin magic, but OVERALL.

This sentence was my take-away (paraphrasing it, but you get the idea) and it makes so much sense to me:

"The coin magic is just the special effects for the overall story."....

BAM!

Thanks!

Bryn
Bryn D. Reynolds, Author of:
"The Safwan Papers" & "The LOGAR Scrolls" Mentalism ebooks - PM any interest.
My artwork: https://darkmountainarts.com
harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
I like the way Danny creates and puts things together. I told him, his work reminded me of Zen and the Art of the Monologue, by Sankey.
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Danny Goldsmith Interview - One Of The Best Coin Magicians Alive Today (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL