The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HOLY WOOD by Hanson Chien (37 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Is this batch out of stock already? are they planning to make more?
trickyat86
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
403 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2021, BrainMagos wrote:
Is this batch out of stock already? are they planning to make more?

Just looked at the product page. It says send them a message if interested, but the add to cart button is still active... So maybe use their message option to confirm if they're taking orders for the next batch.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5491 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2021, funnyclown wrote:
Just to let the group know. I decided to purchase the $20 ungimmicked Holy Wood. It’s nicely made and matches the gimmicked block perfectly. I just thought it might be nice to have the ungimmicked one handy in case I had someone that really wanted to examine it closely. It could easily be switched out. I wouldn’t do this as a regular thing but it’s nice to have if needed.

Thanks funnyclown.
I went ahead and ordered one also for the same reasons you did, and while it is currently available.
You never can be sure things like this will be available in the future.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1075 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Ordered one as well. Postage was surprisingly reasonable.
pierre888
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of pierre888
Ordered one but it has been a week and no news yet if it is on the way...
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5491 Posts

Profile of videoman
FYI, ordered ungimmicked block on 7/12 and received in So Cal on 7/26. So it took exactly 2 weeks using standard shipping. Not too bad, can’t complain about shipping speed.

Block looks very nice. Not an exact match if placed side by side but I didn’t expect it to be. But certainly close enough to pass muster. I’m referring to the grain and color because obviously the length is just a wee bit shorter in order for owners to tell the difference with a quick glance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HOLY WOOD by Hanson Chien (37 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL