The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Pipos "The Cord and the Coins" (AKA CCC) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PIPO
View Profile
New user
Madrid SPAIN
82 Posts

Profile of PIPO
Hi there coin guys!

It's been a while since I post here! I just wanted to share the last thing I put out, my take on Troy Hooser’s the “Chinese Charming Challenge”, greatly inspired by both Lance Pierce’s take on it (“Recharmed I’m sure”) and Chris Power’s “Coins through silk”, being two routines, two of the best coin routines ever (I especially recommend you to see Chris's performance in the Luis de Matos in Youtube show, hilarious and astounding)

My idea was to limit the effect to the three penetrations, same fiction and streamlines even further the handling (I could not remove any other move). Also the challenge for the last penetration was great since it was going to be the climax… in the end I am very happy with it!

https://vimeo.com/539180828/067cedf016

Hope you like it!

Pipo
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Very nicely done, PIPO. 👏🏽😊
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
IM WITH MB GRERAT STUFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
PIPO
View Profile
New user
Madrid SPAIN
82 Posts

Profile of PIPO
Thanks a lot guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Pipos "The Cord and the Coins" (AKA CCC) (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL