The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » N-Pad by Smagic Production (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
Hi. Has anybody seen the trailer for N-Pad by Smagic Productions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnSq8EN036E

The only other source I found was on Instagram by Magicworld UK, but the link to the shop doesn't work and I cannot find it there.

Would just like to hear or know more about it. Thanks!
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks really good. How much is it?
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
This does look very nice however we have no idea how much it is or where to buy it from?

Good magic to all,

Eric
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
Quote:
On Apr 26, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
Looks really good. How much is it?

Well that's what I am trying to find out Smile Cannot find any more info about it. Magicworld Uk have not replied to my e-mail so far.
MSD921
View Profile
Special user
616 Posts

Profile of MSD921
Wonder if the seams on the trap doors are as invisible, in person, as they seem to be on the video? Lots of things you can do with this.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Magicworld Uk exclusive?
coachawsm
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of coachawsm
So I received a reply by Smagic Productions. It is still a month away from release and will cost around 200 USD.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I wonder how deceptive this can be if its not built into an existing performing platform / table.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
It looks like a closeup pad, so I guess it's ok. I wonder if this is some kind of electronic prop.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Any updates about this?
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
I would pick this up in a heartbeat.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
It looks like a closeup pad, so I guess it's ok. I wonder if this is some kind of electronic prop.

Of course. And you’d want it to be quiet too.
SleightlySpooky
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of SleightlySpooky
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2021, leosx1 wrote:
I wonder how deceptive this can be if its not built into an existing performing platform / table.

I imagine it would be reasonably deceptive as long as you’ve conditioned the specs to believe it’s just a closeup pad with some other tricks performed on it.
Only time will tell the ins and outs of the product, but I imagine I’ll be using the transposition to the red bag most often, as I feel it would cause a logical fallacy in the minds of the spectators.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
After watching the video several times and just picking this apart logically I will say this much this effect will either be very very well-thought-out and manufactured or it is going to be a big disappointment. This is one of those effects that if it's not made well it will be a huge letdown but if time is taken to make it very well it will probably be a best-seller. Time will tell.

Good magic to all,

Eric
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Agreed with Eric...hopefully it's made well and properly. This could be useful for many different things.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Looks like TCC has something similar coming out on Kickstarter on May 13. Coin to glass pad that looks really good.
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
Yes indeed TCC's looks awesome and TCC holds a high production value and standard.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It’s not something I’d get a use out of as you’d need to be a static performer, and it’s similar to a gaffed deck of cards; it’s begging to be inspected. “Ok. Let’s see you do that same trick on this wooden table over here”
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Agreed. Both pads look great (at least in the demos) but not really practical other than formal shows.
goldeneye007
View Profile
Inner circle
London
2429 Posts

Profile of goldeneye007
Quote:
On May 8, 2021, pegasus wrote:
It’s not something I’d get a use out of as you’d need to be a static performer, and it’s similar to a gaffed deck of cards; it’s begging to be inspected. “Ok. Let’s see you do that same trick on this wooden table over here”

lol I was thinking exactly the same
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » N-Pad by Smagic Production (20 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL