The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Poker Chip Stickers (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Salby
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1256 Posts

Profile of Salby
Anyone know where to purchase stickers that resemble "Poker Chips"?

I want to add them to my Super Triple Coin Set (Morgan/Dollar Sized).

I'd like to have the stickers thin (for obvious reasons). Teflon coating to them would be a PLUS, but lip-balm would work as well.

Thanks.
You know how to make God laugh?........... Tell him your plans!!!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Try zazzle.com
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
587 Posts

Profile of Motor City
Zazzle.com worked well for me.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Thank you, Michael, for posting this. I had not heard of Zazzle - what a broad and interesting selection! I ordered the 1918 English Penny and Spanish Gold Doubloons.

Always found it curious about stickers of some Chinese coins. One would think that if you're not going to manufacture a sticker with an actual hole in the center, you wouldn't put a circle in the center for the hole that isn't there, haha. Works great on black art, though Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Sucker Punch comes with backup stickers

Also reach out to Bill Cheung on FB messenger. He has sold Red and Blue stickers that look like Real poker Chips. They are quite affordable, but if he still resides in Austria, it takes a bit to mail to US.

Cheers
Steph
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3433 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2021, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Try zazzle.com

What the good Doctor has said.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Trouble with Zazzle that I’ve encountered is that the stickers are often printed quite a bit off center. Or perhaps I should say the circles are often cut off center.
I’ve tried to make Zazzle aware of this and adjust their machinery but they don’t seem interested in doing so.
I guess the people who typically order these (for whatever reason they use them for) don’t care or have a problem with them.

Of course this was over the last few years and things may have finally been corrected by now. I hope so.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I'm awaiting an order. Zazzle's tracking says it is due tomorrow. When it arrives, I'll post about what I receive.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

I have used Zazzle, and it is a good inexpensive source, BUT they do not accurately align or “center” the image with the die-cut circle sheets. Best to stick with a plain Chip; without a contrasting outer circumference. If you want the perfect alignment like Johnny Wong and Sucker Punch, be warned that Zazzle’s are hit and miss alignment. For me, Bill Cheung is best bet.

Later,
Steph
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Yeah, I was trying to say what Stephon said.
They are mis-aligned.
Unfortunate, because I do like Zazzle’s variety.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Rats, didn't arrive - USPS site expected delivery today, but never updated to "Out for Delivery".
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
How’d they look Chessman?
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I didn't care for them, at all. 1 set was WAY off center, just awful. The other could have worked, but to me, they looked like stickers. Some scenarios I could see the latter set working ok, but my specs are consistently too close for them not to look like stickers.

Not interested in doing business with a place that not only can't align their printed stickers, but does so badly and then sends them to paying customers.
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Another satisfied Zazzle customer! 😳
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Poker Chip Stickers (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL