The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Combination Shuffle by Ben Earl (false overhand shuffle) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
4996 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
This false overhand shuffle looks very good, must be a good shuffle for stack workers:

https://www.murphysmagic.com/product.aspx?id=69824

Is it easy to do/learn?
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1444 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
As the title suggests, this excellent false shuffle uses aspects of a few classic false shuffles to create something that looks natural and is truly deceptive. Each of the elements is rather simple, the key is getting the knack of all of them in combination. So it'll take some repetitive practicing to get all to elements flowing together as one process, but as false shuffles go, I found this to be extremely attainable to anyone comfortable handling cards. What's great too, is that once you learn the pattern, you can play with different rhythms of how you execute this to make it look even more deceptive.
Nathan Horne
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of Nathan Horne
I purchased the download last week and I've been practicing it daily as I'm sitting at my desk. It's going to be my go-to false shuffle. It looks really deceptive. TBH I think I'm just going to be doing it out of habit and muscle memory, regardless of me needing to false shuffle or not. It's just so fun to perform...

The download's production value is amazing and it's well shot. The only thing I found weird is that I got 2 separate videos for the same shuffle. Each one is shot slightly differently at a different location, but both seem to contain the same information.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » The Combination Shuffle by Ben Earl (false overhand shuffle) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL