The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live - May 15-18, 2022 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Magic Live 2022 is just a little over a year away. Early-Bird* registration opens on Monday, May 10, 2021. General registration opens on May 18, 2021.

As in 2020 (which was eventually cancelled), attendees can choose to organize into groups of up to 8 people so that you and your friends can all have the same session/show schedule.

IBM Ring 76 already has one group organized and we'll likely have 1 or 2 other groups in attendance (as well as some "do my own thing" individual registrants).

Who else plans to attend?

https://www.magicconvention.com

*Early-Bird registration is only available to those that were registered for the 2020 event.

Mark
psychod
View Profile
Regular user
I may not be a millionaire but at least I have
194 Posts

Profile of psychod
At this point, I'm planning on going! Be a bit different having it in May vs August so the weather may be a bit better. Hope that it does actually come off! I don't want to get my hopes up too much as I was really thinking that it was likely to happen this August!

Dave
Just adding my 3 cents worth because anybody can add their 2 cents worth...
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
It seems that things will be pretty much back to normal before 2021 is finished. I think May 2022 will be about as safe as it can be for Magic Live.

We now have at least a dozen people planning to attend from Ring 76. I'm sure there will be more.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magic Live - May 15-18, 2022 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL