We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » NEXUS WALLET by Javier Fuenmayor ("This is the best wallet I have ever seen!" - Craig Petty) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (211 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Avi I have helped 100,s of magicians on here, sending them handlings via video and even sending effects for free all around the world including fronting the postage.
I just despise Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg with a passion for many many reasons it’s as simple as that.
Anyone can pm me I will send them my email and if they share my passion for magic then not many will help them more than me Gaz 😊
blitzavi
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of blitzavi
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Avi I have helped 100,s of magicians on here, sending them handlings via video and even sending effects for free all around the world including fronting the postage.
I just despise Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg with a passion for many many reasons it’s as simple as that.
Anyone can pm me I will send them my email and if they share my passion for magic then not many will help them more than me Gaz 😊

That's great Gaz. Now we know why Craig loves you so much!

Smile
-blitzavi
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Craig doesn’t love me so much Avi, what Craig likes is people who say what they mean and mean what they say and who wouldn’t like that?
I find it a joke that many are almost scared to share their honest opinions.
Ironically when it comes to what really matters in life its the likes of me and a good few others on here you would want in the trenches with you as all the others would have fled.
It will never ever be the yes man they turn to, that I guarantee you Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » NEXUS WALLET by Javier Fuenmayor ("This is the best wallet I have ever seen!" - Craig Petty) » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (211 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL