The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't enter my old (normal) profile (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
Earth - Europe - Germany 138 plus
86 Posts

Profile of Christian_de_Punto
Hello, my old profile was under the user name "Christian de Punto", the same as now but without the underlines. because I lost temporary access to the mail account I tried to change the password using a gmx-email-adress, what failed. maybe due to the fact, gmx-addresses are not supported. In the end, I found myself in the trap, that the automatic-password-restoring did not work because of this changed address.
i reactivated my old email account now and ask you to send me a temporary password for my old account "Christian de Punto" to the original email, it was registered on the first time, so I can enter my account again. thank you very much!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I'm not sure I understand the problem. Once you reactivated your old email, which was chr.dickert@gmx.de you could have requested a lost password. I did this for you. You should be received a temporary password at that email.
Where the magic begins
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Hello dave. the gmx was the new email, which seems it never worked, because I never received any answer. yes, I checked the spam folder.
never any mail reached me. and yes, I asked a few times for it...
the old email was the dickert@he*-**.de, I registered this new account on that email too. if you could send me the password there, it should work.
many thanks...
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Christian, your original id had email chr.dickert@gmx.de

The new ID has email dickert@hei-di.de

I sent a password to chr.dickert@gmx.de

If that email is valid, you should have received the password. If you want to change the email address on your old account to dickert@hei-di.de you'll have to contact Steve Brooks and ask him to change if for you
Where the magic begins
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Hello...,
no, I made the old account also with dickert@hei-di.de. after I lost access to this email for a while because of changing provider, I changed my old account to chr.dickert@gmx.de ... and since then no email ever arrived again. even now I checked the inbox and the spam filter. no email from you!
but as I made my first account onto dickert@hei-di.de too (which I reactivated meanwhile), I was thinking you can send me the mail there too.......
i do not know why gmx is filtering your emails out???? no idea. fact is: they don't arrive.
Christian_de_Punto
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Hello dave,
i just send you 2 emails, one from each of my email accounts, to prove to you that I own and access both mails.
please send me the temporary password for my old account to the dickert@hei-di.de account...
thank you!
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I can’t do that. The email address in your old account is chr.dickert@gmx.de that is where all Café emails will go. It sounds like your servers are blocking Café emails. You’ll have to contact them to fix the problem
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't enter my old (normal) profile (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL