We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Closely Guarded Secrets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shawn popp
View Profile
Veteran user
Denver
313 Posts

Profile of shawn popp
Mike Close rocks!
Buy this book! It is fantastic! I forgot how much I love his insight! I need to dust off the workers series and read them again! I will say it once more: get those fingers movin' over to Michaelclose.com and order this book. It's killer!!!
Thanks Mike!

shawn

ps
I am not affiliated with Michael in any way other than just a big fan of his work. Regards.
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
Couldn't agree more. If there is anyone out there who is fairly new to magic and wants to see how a true "professional" writes a quality book, check out MClose.

Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
Here is a thread if you want to read more about CGS:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......1&70

Peo
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Closely Guarded Secrets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL