The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pen which can remember that was written (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aikKail
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of aikKail
Is there any pen in magic shops, that allows to record movements of pen and get to know words person writes?
It can be done by movement sensors and Bluetooth connection to smartphone.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Brilliant! That'll make some $$$ for sure...!

:)

Doug
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
9987 Posts

Profile of funsway
I remember seeing one advertised years ago, but it required a special clipboard that did not look like a normal "from OfficeMax" object.

There was also one linked to a pair of glasses with sensors that assisted in the pattern recognition.

Neither had any way of transmitting the information, but the first could be hardwired to a computer.
Maybe they have added WiFi technology since then.

Check out assistive technology for persons with disabilities rather than magic shop.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Smart pens exist, but they are fairly obvious electronic devices.

I can see how it would be possible to rig one, maybe with NFC that was not so obvious although I don't have the technical skill to do it.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pen which can remember that was written (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL