We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deep Breath – Mat Parrott -1914 release (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3599 Posts

Profile of takeachance
This looks a wonderful way to learn this principle.
I have looked at it before as a written download and have struggle to get it right.
1914 are putting out some outstanding material, I have high hopes that this release will finally be the penny that drops for me to get the The Gilbreath Principle down pat for me. Awesome.

https://the1914.com/product/deep-breath/
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
55 Posts

Profile of Parrott
From the feedback I have received people have said the initial explanation of the gilbreath principle has helped them finally understand how it works.

If you do purchase Deep Breath and after a few watches are still struggling feel free to contact me and I will guide you through it personally.
no2ss
View Profile
Special user
California
876 Posts

Profile of no2ss
How does this compare to your book (which is excellent), Mat?
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
55 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Quote:
On Jun 6, 2021, no2ss wrote:
How does this compare to your book (which is excellent), Mat?

Thank you, and great question. Four of the routines are from the book. However, all those routines have been worked upon and have years of improvements from myself and other performers. The fifth routine uses the same method as one of the others but produces a different result.

The work on this project has motivated me to focus on gilbreath again and potentially consider a second book.
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
I love Mats work on this so much.his attention to detail in the explanation of the principal is great and easy to understand.

Out with that the routines are absolutely fantastic. I made him write the book on it and its awesome to see the tweeks and updates that take that material and make ot so much better.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
55 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Craig Petty and Ryland reviewed Deep Breath on this week's review show over at Magic TV. You can watch and see what they thought here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-MFjVKT0Q

tl;dw They both gave it 100%
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2476 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Can this download be downloaded? Or is it just hosted on 1914 site?
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
839 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2021, magicmind wrote:
Can this download be downloaded? Or is it just hosted on 1914 site?

Hosted on 1914 site.All of your purchased titles are available to stream from your Library.Can't be downloaded.

Graham.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2356 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Can someone give me a description of what the spec sees with the poker chips routine? I don’t think I get it. Thx. I know the principle, I’m just bot a big card guy. Thx
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
55 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2021, MagicBrent wrote:
Can someone give me a description of what the spec sees with the poker chips routine? I don’t think I get it. Thx. I know the principle, I’m just bot a big card guy. Thx

The poker chips are not a routine, they are a visual teaching tool to help peopleunderstand how the principle works.
Parrott
View Profile
New user
Wirral, England
55 Posts

Profile of Parrott
Magic Orthodoxy posted their review of Deep Breath today:

https://youtu.be/aarksG2nH60
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Love this and a great addition to my out of this world style effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Deep Breath – Mat Parrott -1914 release (4 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL