The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Voting for forums » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

giochi
View Profile
Elite user
479 Posts

Profile of giochi
Steve,

In a recent post about opening a gambling forum, you said:

"Possibly, that area of interest is on a list of forums that I may or may not add...stay tuned."

May I suggest putting the list up and having members vote?

Also, I noticed what looks like new forums opening up (test1, test2 etc...) If this is true what are they and when will they be in effect? Or, is it a suprise?

Thanks
MisterE21
View Profile
Elite user
Salt Lake City, UT
426 Posts

Profile of MisterE21
I would eagerly peruse a gambling forum... Smile
Your EFFECT is only as good as its AFFECT.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4813 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
It is closer than you think, so watch the skies. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Woofledust
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
76 Posts

Profile of Woofledust
Steve,

Thought I would call your attention to my post in the "Beginners" section in response to a young magician looking for contacts, etc. I suggested a forum topic for pre-teen and early-teen magicians. Seems like there are some replies in the positive.

I am closer to one hundred and thirteen than to thirteen, but I have always been supportive of the next generation of magicians and, if you think such a topic would be of interest, perhaps you would consider it. (I promise I won't lobby for a "senior citizens" equivalent!)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Voting for forums » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL