The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The new guy... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tophue
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Tophue
Hey everyone, Chris here. I'm 14 years old, but that doesn't mean I'm not an accomplished illusionist! I have already mastered some card magic, and am skilled in several close-up and street illusions. I also am mediocre when it comes to stage magic.

I can do illusions that include rope, sponge balls, and other illusions built from Mark Wilsons Complete Book of Magic. I'm hoping I can be a great addition to this website, and that I'll be welcomed whole heartedly.

-Chris
Sometimes I wonder: Is the world really this retarded, or is it some big joke I'm not in on?
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Hi Chris. Welcome to the Café. Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Chris,
Welcome to the Café. It is my pleasure to welcome a young master. Since ý have some students at your age, I am aware how accomplished can a young man be...You will soon be big master if you keep on working hard. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » The new guy... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL