We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JUST THE SOUL by Adrian Vega (NO switches, NO weird moves, just ONE card and THEIR imagination) (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4403 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2021, RNK wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Hi Bob does it say a gimmick is involved or are they just sending us a regular deck in Red or Blue bikes? Regards Gaz 😊

Hello there.... Not sure. My thoughts are that if they are only sending a normal deck of cards why wasn't this sold as a download?

Nail on head,yes why have a normal Deck sent ,if indeed it only uses one?, we are Magician's and we will have loads, surly just a download with preferred Red or Blue gimmick would be the one.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
811 Posts

Profile of dyoung
Where does it say that they supply a deck?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4403 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2021, dyoung wrote:
Where does it say that they supply a deck?
Normal Deck of cards, in add, sure I saw it? I will re check not been up long lol
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
811 Posts

Profile of dyoung
I checked murphy's... it says it using a normal deck. doesn't say they supply it. but they supply a gimmick in either red or blue. Unless Im misunderstanding it.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
811 Posts

Profile of dyoung
"The full package include the hand-made GIMMICK READY TO USE and a full tutorial with all the details to perform these miracles directly from the box!"
Phil Lawson
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Phil Lawson
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2021, RNK wrote:
I just went to Vanishing Inc Magic website and looked at the users questions for this. Interesting how Vanish Inc answers the one question saying "Everything you need to do is well within the range of a beginner". Then another user asks the question, "Is the gimmick the paperclipped card and if so is it a completely free choice of card?. And interesting enough Vanish Inc. did not answer this!

It was me that asked the question. I was interested in this as jay sankey’s paper clipped is a favourite of mine. Whilst clever you can achieve the same effect with a classic force. In my opinion a classic force is much fairer than a think of a number and deal down to it (procedural). I suspect the paper clipped card can be unfolded in such a way as to show one of four cards. Then it’s just a case of hitting one of these four . But I may be totally wrong. It may suit some performers !
Phil Lawson
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Phil Lawson
Also I note my question was removed from vanishing inc. Ito be fair it was fishing but equally it’s not cheap and I wouldn’t want to be disappointed. Also when it’s released I’m sure we’ll find out which way around it is.
dyoung
View Profile
Special user
811 Posts

Profile of dyoung
According to the site that shan't be named, where they did some research on effectiveness of forces. How free and fair they felt. Of the ones tested, Classic scored the lowest with 45/100. So Im not sure how "fair" that is Smile They didn't obviously test how free and fair this trick felt. But my guess is that it would feel fairer.
Phil Lawson
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of Phil Lawson
Smile the fairness is subjective I guess. The reason I asked the question in vanishing inc as it makes the difference between me possibly buying it and not. I.e. if the gimmick supplied is the paper clipped card I’m interested, if it is used in a regular deck then I am not.
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Vanishing are very good at answering these kind of method questions via email.
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2021, Luke Dancy wrote:
I'm doing a chat with Adrian tomorrow, I'll do my best to get an unedited clip of this for you guys!
Are there any other questions you'd like me to ask him? Let me know!

All the best,
Luke

Luke...?
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Did anyone buy this? Thoughts?
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
288 Posts

Profile of otreboR
In his "At The Table Lecture" and "Penguin Live lecture" he performed this effect.
Check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbkXPhW......KOMJAPAN

I don't own "Just the Soul", but it looks exactly the same.
Use a normal deck with an easy small set-up.
You can carry the gimmick in your wallet and use for different effects.
otreboR
View Profile
Loyal user
The Netherlands
288 Posts

Profile of otreboR
BernieSantos
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of BernieSantos
I checked this out at Propdog.co.uk
The gimmick is from a Hofzinser idea and will remind you of stuff Mark Oberon has released. The deck is normal and just set up to force the required card(s).

It isn't my cup of tea because I like to have the prediction unfolded by the spectator.
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Thank you both. That's all I need to know.
leipzisch
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of leipzisch
Quote:
On Jul 14, 2021, otreboR wrote:
Another performance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mri1luVY......KOMJAPAN

That is VERY clean.
I wonder if he got lucky that time?
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1038 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Adrian shows a full uncut performance and answers your questions about this today at 3pm EST
We also break down the details that people have been wanting to know more about.

There also might be a chance to snag some free stuff Smile
Watch today for all the details
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1038 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Here we go, it's Adrian Vega time!

dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
710 Posts

Profile of dman11
Love the looks of this. It looks so good that I'm willing to put the time in to get the "move" down. I can do it, but not like him! Maybe the bonus effect will work so nice I wont need too, lol...I ordered over the weekend and expect it this weekend.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JUST THE SOUL by Adrian Vega (NO switches, NO weird moves, just ONE card and THEIR imagination) (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL