The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Performing for Hispanic-Americans—"Magic Magazine" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
247 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
There was a recent article in Magic Magazine about this. I scanned it quickly but didn't really read it. Now I want to really read it in depth but can't find the issue.

Does anyone recall the issue (month) that contained this article?

Thanks
Phil
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
It was in an issue from two months ago. Our of my close friends, Mike Gomez, is the magician in the Silly Billy piece.

If you have any specific questions, PM me and I'll get the question over to Mike. He performs hundreds of shows a year, many for Hispanic-only crowds.

Dave
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
owen.daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1048 Posts

Profile of owen.daniel
This was a great issue. Nice to have something different, instead of tricks!

owen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Performing for Hispanic-Americans—"Magic Magazine" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL