The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POP Solution by Kelvin Chad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Might be pretty good! https://www.seomagic-usa.com/product_inf......_id/2600

Wonder what the time interval is before the balloon pops once applied. I am saying applied because I am assuming this is how it's done after reading the ad. The ad says contains "Enough Amount to Pop a balloon over 120 times)
Check out Bafflingbob.com
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I agree. I wonder if you get to control the timing. I know of other "solutions" where you wait a few seconds. It can be hard to time. After all, when life hands you lemons...
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Looks great yeh I wonder the timing as well I remember reading a thread about using Goo Gone on the balloon .
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
If this is exactly timeable ...I will buy it!
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
If placed on a sponge, on the back of your table, could you not wipe across when moving and have this trigger a few seconds later? Again timing, but a functional use.
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
3062 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I did notice in the video that it does seem to have some kind of timing element to it in that he does several effects wear his timing of for example shooting the balloon coincides pretty well with the balloon popping. I'm thinking once the solution is applied it works pretty rapidly that's my only guess at this. But I do admit it looks very nice and the ad says there will be refills available. But for a hundred and twenty performances or excuse me I should say balloon-popping this seems to be fairly priced. I do Wonder however how long the shelf life is for the solution?

Good magic to all,

Eric
brainman
View Profile
Special user
970 Posts

Profile of brainman
Remember this one?
Protocol 153.51 by Yves Doumergue

hope this is not the same...
T
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » POP Solution by Kelvin Chad (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL