The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marc Paul: Mastering Billets Penguin Zoom Class (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:

I don't see anything here that is ground breaking or new. This lecture on billets is a prime example. The reason they removed the list of effects is because people would quickly realize that the lecture is another repackaging of the same effects.

Not true in my case, at least ... Smile ... nothing of the (also published) material is from one of my Penguin lectures, different stuff, but still me and my "hand writing". Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
To the students in this Masterclass, I'm interested in hearing how this class is going; this was one I now wish I had signed up for. I'm thoroughly enjoying John Bannon's and Dan Harlan's classes.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Marc is legend - and deservedly so. Always great ideas and powerful methods.

I'm also enjoying my class too on the business of mingling mentalism - which is also sold out.

Penguin has done something special here by creating an intimate class setting.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I agree, in all ... Smile My take is sold out also, but there might be always a free place again as people still have the opportunity to cancel booked classes if they cannot attend due to personal changes. But I am really also looking forward to it. It is a great format and terrific idea by Penguin. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi Bekralik,
There are reviews from some of my students on the Penguin website.
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/15708
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1354 Posts

Profile of bekralik
I see, it looks like I missed out on your Masterclass (if come back in October for another session, I'll sign up!).
I've had an excellent experience in the Masterclasses hosted by John Bannon and Dan Harlan, I highly recommend these if they're back for another session.
As I mentioned, I’m a convert to these small class size instructions; it makes sense for certain topics.

Brian
marcpaul
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of marcpaul
Hi Brian,
Great that you enjoyed John & Dan's Masterclasses, both are excellent teachers and have tremendous insight to share.
The format really is a fantastic way to learn more and get a deeper understanding within the subject. We've all had a great time in my classes. I have certainly enjoyed teaching and have learnt so much myself from the process. From the feedback I've had with my students I think they have all enjoyed it and have gained from the experience.
Regarding another session of my course in October. Sorry, but I'm afraid I won't be able to repeat it then as I have cruise ship bookings for that month. Now that bookings are starting to pick-up it will be more difficult for me to commit the time, but when my schedule allows I will try to repeat the course at some point in the future.
All the best
Marc
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Marc Paul: Mastering Billets Penguin Zoom Class (39 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL