The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zoltars Opener By Peter Nardi (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Seems super weird. If a product is sold out - why not just keep it on the site so that people can pre-order?

So this wasn't officially released but it will be soon?

My comments weren't meant to be hurtful or supportive - I am just trying to BUY and understand why it disappeared so 100% completely?

I am a longtime Alakazam customer and I will order a few when they are back in 6-8 weeks.

Go get 'em tiger. Seems like a nice release.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3349 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Wow man with all respect why don’t contact Peter directly instead writing all that looong story here? Lol 😂 to much italian pizza 🍕
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Is there any update on when it will be available again? Thanks.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Sep 24, 2021, shakuni wrote:

Once they pay the necessary licensing fees I assume.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Quote:

Peter said 6-8 week on September 10th. So, some time in November.

Tony
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2021, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:

Will that be worth paying for another run if true? I mean it’s a great premise but it doesn’t exactly set the world alight imo Gaz 😊
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 27, 2021, saysold1 wrote:
Quote:

Will that be worth paying for another run if true? I mean it’s a great premise but it doesn’t exactly set the world alight imo Gaz 😊

Reading my mind Gaz.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have the small Zoltar battery operated toy, I don't have 'Zoltar Opener' I have a little routine of my own. I have wanted to pick up a official Zoltar Deck of cards to go with the toy and my routine, I use a bike deck at the moment, very expensive and has to be shipped from the US and all copyright by the Zoltar Company, crazy postage added on, no company do these in the UK, so I do wonder using the Name 'ZOLTAR' that could be the reason why?, just a guess.

Have A Magical Day ,Everyone
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Back in stock

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/zoltars-opener-by-peter-nardi.html?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Says 0 stock
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Oct 4, 2021, AJ MAJIC wrote:
Says 0 stock

Sold out again, there were plenty this afternoon Smile
SlightlyTipsyMagic
View Profile
New user
Our Fishing Pier has
81 Posts

Profile of SlightlyTipsyMagic
They have a few more in stock today, I just purchased a deck. Fun Stuff.
Alakazam Magic Official
View Profile
Loyal user
234 Posts

Profile of Alakazam Magic Official
Hi Guys,

We had a few more Zoltars turn up but I'm sure they will not last long https://www.alakazam.co.uk/zoltars-opene......rdi.html

I hope this helps

Peter
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Mmmm might have to get this I have been on Holiday all week and not been on line and hey presto.I purchased a Mini Zoltar speaks prop,from Waterstones ,talk about FATE,all ready have a routine with a deck of cards and the prop and tickets you get with it, been looking at the official Zoltar trade mark cards,but daft US postage stopping me getting them, so will use these for both routines, I have a gig at a Fate coming up and I am doing a Carnivale theme.

Hi Fire Starter ,
Thinking of getting the mini Zoltar Speaks novelty from my local B and N. The 16 Zoltar speaks cards it comes with look interesting. I'm searching my brain for ideas to blend the prop with the Zoltar Speaks trick (which I just ordered on Thursday!). Just wondering if the fortunes on the 16 cards are the same as the audio tracks on the prop. Would like to use the prop for a phase one effect and then follow with the deck (or vice versa).

Would you share your thoughts on how you incorporate the prop with Zoltar Speaks deck?
TIA

Phil
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2021, docguitarman wrote:
Quote:
Mmmm might have to get this I have been on Holiday all week and not been on line and hey presto.I purchased a Mini Zoltar speaks prop,from Waterstones ,talk about FATE,all ready have a routine with a deck of cards and the prop and tickets you get with it, been looking at the official Zoltar trade mark cards,but daft US postage stopping me getting them, so will use these for both routines, I have a gig at a Fate coming up and I am doing a Carnivale theme.

Hi Fire Starter ,
Thinking of getting the mini Zoltar Speaks novelty from my local B and N. The 16 Zoltar speaks cards it comes with look interesting. I'm searching my brain for ideas to blend the prop with the Zoltar Speaks trick (which I just ordered on Thursday!). Just wondering if the fortunes on the 16 cards are the same as the audio tracks on the prop. Would like to use the prop for a phase one effect and then follow with the deck (or vice versa).

Would you share your thoughts on how you incorporate the prop with Zoltar Speaks deck?
TIA

Phil

Hi Phil ,its a lot to go into,i use regular deck of cards and force one and use the cards that come with the mini Zoltar prop,unfortunatly NO the audio does not match the 16 cards,as I had a great idea, possibly you have the same. I don't want to give too much away as it is exclusive to me and I believe original to me, end of the day its just how I routine it, I am sure if you get the mini prop and see what you get ,i am sure you will come up with some great routines and of course gotta have the patter .

All the Best
Shane
docguitarman
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, California
888 Posts

Profile of docguitarman
Quote:
On Dec 12, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2021, docguitarman wrote:
Quote:

Hi Fire Starter ,

TIA

Phil

Hi Phil ,its a lot to go into,i use regular deck of cards and force one and use the cards that come with the mini Zoltar prop,unfortunatly NO the audio does not match the 16 cards,as I had a great idea, possibly you have the same. I don't want to give too much away as it is exclusive to me and I believe original to me, end of the day its just how I routine it, I am sure if you get the mini prop and see what you get ,i am sure you will come up with some great routines and of course gotta have the patter .

All the Best
Shane

Hi Shane,
Thanks for the reply. I understand completely not wanting to divulge your routine. I'll go ahead and buy the mini Zoltar prop and set to work ! I had some concern regarding prop since I see a lot of negative reviews on its quality (mainly electrical issues). In the mean time I'm also considering getting the Zoltar themed playing card deck. When the Alakazam Zolar's Opener deck arrives I'm sure to have some fun working out my own routines! Then there are the ask Alexander cards too! What to do with so many decks!!?? and the 16 Zoltar fortune cards!!
Regards,
Phil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Zoltars Opener By Peter Nardi (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL