We Remember The Magic Cafť We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ The Hermes Wallet by Josh Janousky. Presented by Quiver (98 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Bought this from E after talking to Josh, I will post a review once I receive it Gaz 😊
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1930 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Bought this from E after talking to Josh, I will post a review once I receive it Gaz 😊


It looks good but after the bad experience I have had with E in the past I would never order from
them again

But will be interested to see your review

Hopefully in the future it will be available from at least one UK dealer

Normally Saturn stocks E Tricks but looks like mark has dropped the ball on this one !

Shame you canít order direct from Josh
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes sure I will happily let you know when I get this. Best wishes Gaz 😊
Race Blakhart
View Profile
Special user
Selma,CA
563 Posts

Profile of Race Blakhart
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Jul 21, 2021, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.


If you look at his posts in general it's pretty much all he ever does. He doesn't read but he comments on delays on books (Tim Conover thread relating to a book that's obviously a labour of love for the author and has no release date), he doesn't seem to buy much but comments relentlessly in a negative fashion. It's quite sad. He doesn't like me because if we cross paths I point out his errors and then he hasn't got the wit or intelligence to keep it up and just leaves the thread.
AutarchicFlux
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of AutarchicFlux
The only reason I imagine the Cafť puts up with Pegasus is that someone higher up must know he's got a cognitive disability of some kind. Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to why he's allowed to be here.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2618 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Itís like someone talks a big game Intel you get pounced in the face.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
1902 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.


I had to laugh out loud when I read it. I think it helps not to take everything too seriously, guys...
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.


I had to laugh out loud when I read it. I think it helps not to take everything too seriously, guys...


It's funny the first time but it's pretty much ALL he ever does so it gets really tedious really quickly.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, David Numen wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.


I had to laugh out loud when I read it. I think it helps not to take everything too seriously, guys...


It's funny the first time but it's pretty much ALL he ever does so it gets really tedious really quickly.


He is sort'a right though. In a sarcastic sort of way.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, Race Blakhart wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 19, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Well itís about time we had another magic wallet released. Itís been at least, um, all of 2 weeks since the last ultimate, 10 years in the making, best wallet ever to date.


I don't see the point of this comment at all.
You could say the same thing about many of products released in the magic industry, though it's fairly immature to do so (especially saying it directly to the creator, in his own thread).

You could see from the title what the thread was about, yet you chose to click on said thread, knowing full well what your intentions were.

Childish.


I had to laugh out loud when I read it. I think it helps not to take everything too seriously, guys...



Totally agree, many people on here just donít get banter or humour Gaz 😊
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, AutarchicFlux wrote:
The only reason I imagine the Cafť puts up with Pegasus is that someone higher up must know he's got a cognitive disability of some kind. Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to why he's allowed to be here.


It's called "free speech" dude. Do you want to CANCEL him?
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Mine will be here before 9 pm on the 24th.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Be great to hear your thoughts John when it arrives.
Mine could take a while, but nevertheless if Iím allowed lol I will post my opinion Gaz 😊
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of David Numen
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, AutarchicFlux wrote:
The only reason I imagine the Cafť puts up with Pegasus is that someone higher up must know he's got a cognitive disability of some kind. Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to why he's allowed to be here.


It's called "free speech" dude. Do you want to CANCEL him?


Actually you have a point. Free speech is incredibly important. In cases like Pegasus it allows one to track who the idiots are.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3599 Posts

Profile of takeachance
OK, we get it, you don't like him, he annoys you. Lets move on.
I'm interested to hear your opinion Gaz when it arrives.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
David you are great behind a keyboard but I guarantee you, you will never say anything derogatory in person to pegs face or even mine.
I have never had one person ever say anything to my face whenever I have ran into them at a convention or anywhere in my whole life, yet they have tried to be insulting to me on here.
In fact they have always been embarrassingly apologetic. Ps I look forward to meeting you in person very soon
Gaz 😊
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, David Numen wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, John C wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, AutarchicFlux wrote:
The only reason I imagine the Cafť puts up with Pegasus is that someone higher up must know he's got a cognitive disability of some kind. Otherwise, I'm at a loss as to why he's allowed to be here.


It's called "free speech" dude. Do you want to CANCEL him?


Actually you have a point. Free speech is incredibly important. In cases like Pegasus it allows one to track who the idiots are.


I bet if we were all standing around talking magic and Peg was one of us he'd be a lot of fun!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Takeachance you will for sure, as I believe in helping everyone I can on here, whether they like me or not.
Or whether they agree with me or not I will always give my honest opinion Gaz 😊
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
John I have never met the man in person but I can tell you that he has been one of the most thoughtful people on these boards to me in pms and emails over all the years.
Yes he is guaranteed to be a lot of fun, and thatís what entertainment is all about right? Gaz 😊
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ Latest and Greatest? Ľ Ľ The Hermes Wallet by Josh Janousky. Presented by Quiver (98 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.67 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL