We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COiN ARTIST by Mark Traversoni & iNFiNiTi (WOW, Unbelievable Giveaways!) (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
This is a cool concept, but I think a better approach would be to sell some sort of silkscreen system for coin so that a person could take a coin from any country, say a US penny, silkscreen an image, and use it in a routine.

KJ
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Given the list of "celebrities", what a sad state of affairs. Simon Cowell? If this effect was created years ago, there would be people who have actually made a difference in the world. I'm not criticizing the creators, I'm commenting on what people focus on these days. It reminds me of when they ask people on the street basic history questons and they have no clue.
KJ
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, 1KJ wrote:
This is a cool concept, but I think a better approach would be to sell some sort of silkscreen system for coin so that a person could take a coin from any country, say a US penny, silkscreen an image, and use it in a routine.

KJ

The system required to make these costs 1000’s and then you have to know how to use it, so it would not really be practical to sell it so people can make their own.

We can do any coin and any design . We are providing a starter pack and then you take it from there with refills or custom designs.

Being from the UK we went for a popular coin here but anything is possible and we have a custom option on the product.

The cost of these is very affordable even in custom designs. If you look at what’s on the market already you can pay $30 or more for 1 reveal you can’t really give away.

At custom level you could have any face, company logo etc so lots of options if you want more than the starter set.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, academy wrote:
This must be a case of national pride. They should have chosen Winston Churchill as the celebrity to make it perfect!

What? And upset the uneducated woke brigade? Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, academy wrote:
This must be a case of national pride. They should have chosen Winston Churchill as the celebrity to make it perfect!

What? And upset the uneducated woke brigade? Smile

Yes, you have to please the market of idiots.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3962 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, 1KJ wrote:

KJ

The system required to make these costs 1000’s and then you have to know how to use it, so it would not really be practical to sell it so people can make their own.

We can do any coin and any design . We are providing a starter pack and then you take it from there with refills or custom designs.

Being from the UK we went for a popular coin here but anything is possible and we have a custom option on the product.

The cost of these is very affordable even in custom designs. If you look at what’s on the market already you can pay $30 or more for 1 reveal you can’t really give away.

At custom level you could have any face, company logo etc so lots of options if you want more than the starter set.

I understand. It is a cool concept. Good fortune with your release.

KJ
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2266 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Definitely interested, but sadly starting work as the live launch starts

Don’t worry you’ll still be able to purchase.

Watched the trailer, not for me, plus I don't often carry around 10p coins, new or old style...

Probably not seeing as you’re not from the U.K.

Yes, that was my point
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Definitely interested, but sadly starting work as the live launch starts

Don’t worry you’ll still be able to purchase.

Watched the trailer, not for me, plus I don't often carry around 10p coins, new or old style...

Probably not seeing as you’re not from the U.K.

Yes, that was my point

I think you may have missed Coin Artist can be supplied in any coin or design so it not only available in 10p.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Coin Artist is releasing and shipping today.

We have less than 20 sets left at present so if it shows pre-order on our website sorry we have sold out and we will get more into stock ASAP.

www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/......infiniti
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
The moment has arrived now all orders are shipped - we can start taking orders for refill packs.

Remember refills must be ordered in the full set or multiples of 6 so you can have a maximum of 3 designs in a refill pack (if you want individual designs) and the refill pack does not include instructions or retail packaging.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......iti.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Due to customer requests we have now added three more Superhero's, Wonder Woman, Hulk and Captain America making a total of 6 now available.

These new additions can be purchased as part of a refill pack.

We have also launched today the Gig Buddy Holder which acts as a handy index for 6 designs and each slot can hold 3 of each design so you don't need to refill after each performance.

Check it out here www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/......aversoni
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Brilliant yet again from the master craftsman Mark Traversoni
The Red Pill Magician

Sick & Twisted Creator of:
COiN ARTIST
Magicall
Revelation Gum
The Willy
Celebrity Playing Cards
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2494 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Due to a lot of requests from US customers we have now made Coin Artist available as stand in US Quarters.

www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-magic-shop/......infiniti
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COiN ARTIST by Mark Traversoni & iNFiNiTi (WOW, Unbelievable Giveaways!) (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL