We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Surprise Change by Gustavo Raley (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5518 Posts

Profile of RNK
Https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S31875

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iRGT07KAE

So the dollar changes into an Egg and I wonder if you can have anything inside the egg? I am assuming you can but who knows.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2618 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Looks interesting. Would be good if you could!!
Luke Master
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Luke Master
Seems similar to SNAPPED:
https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/11407
Prep bill with SNAPPED gimmick, p*(m egg when putting away wallet. Thank you!
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
683 Posts

Profile of Bill08
Looks great!
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Looks great. Can’t wait to start carrying around a kinder egg around in the heat of summer.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3958 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Why an egg? The change is very quick but into an egg? How are you going to carry around a large "egg" shell in your pocket?
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2476 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Looks great. Can’t wait to start carrying around a kinder egg around in the heat of summer.

Save it for the holidays when its cooler and gift giving is on peoples minds.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
On further inspection it looks to be a plastic egg container which would work I suppose, although very environmentally unfriendly.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I kinder like it Gaz 😉
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3958 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Maybe for Easter.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1078 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Is it coming with the gimmick bill or need DIY to make your own bill ?

Thanks
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1813 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
It comes with everything already made up, with a fake 1 dollar bill.

You can change it for any denomination close to the size of a 1$ bill.

The one issue is the noise, making it impossible to perform in close-up. Only good for video.
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review Channel, new reviews coming every week ! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Luke Master- I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the change. If it is the same type gimmick as “Snapped” then it is going to be very loud when it changes. I have Snapped and it is very loud but there are ways around that, one being “ you can actually HEAR the sound of magic when it happens” (implying that it is supposed to sound like that) or yelling “BAM!” At the point of the change. I’m kind of hoping that the gimmick to “Surprise Change” is not that. But it looks like it may be just that.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2476 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 25, 2021, nattefrost wrote:
Luke Master- I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the change. If it is the same type gimmick as “Snapped” then it is going to be very loud when it changes. I have Snapped and it is very loud but there are ways around that, one being “ you can actually HEAR the sound of magic when it happens” (implying that it is supposed to sound like that) or yelling “BAM!” At the point of the change. I’m kind of hoping that the gimmick to “Surprise Change” is not that. But it looks like it may be just that.

the demo where he does the trick for the little girl while dad is behind him... That would not work in real life without revealing the gimmick. It HAS has to be "snapped".
nattefrost
View Profile
Special user
694 Posts

Profile of nattefrost
Magicmind- you’re right, I saw this on Craig Petty ‘s channel which he mentioned that with the guy sitting where he was, it is impossible to NOT see the gimmick. It’s almost the exact same situation as in Peter Eggink’s demo of (can’t remember the name) the effect with the candy. Where his daughter was sitting it was the same thing- it’s impossible for her to NOT see the gimmick. It baffles me sometimes that this happens. Don’t the creators watch their own trailers before they are released? Either they just don’t notice the mistake or they do notice it and just leave it. Don’t they figure that somebody would eventually notice this discrepancy and call them out on it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Surprise Change by Gustavo Raley (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL