We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaPrime: 'The best magic app in the last 5 years' - David Penn (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
'Best magic app in the last 5 years' - David Penn

'I'm really excited about this product. It's the best way I know to force anything' - Marc Oberon

App of the month - Wizard Magic Review July 2021

https://youtu.be/BuhPUplAsJ0

In collaboration with Jorge Blass, Paul Longhurst & Joshua Riley are proud to introduce their latest magic app InstaPrime…

Whilst your spectator browses the world s most popular online store, InstaPrime gives you the ability to force everything on their own phone. Not only this, but if they imagine creating an order for a selected product you can instantly deliver it to them right there and then.

YOU CAN

- Deliver a thought of product
- Duplicate a picture
- Predict a name
- Mind-read a price
- Guess a product s weight
- Predict a word
- Describe an unseen image
- Force an item
- Mind-read a review
- Predict a sentence
- Force a picture

PLUS SO MUCH MORE

Imagine being able to force ANY PRODUCT from the world s largest online store: the possibilities are limitless.

Their random choice instantly appears from nowhere; your envelope prediction contains their item, force the client’s own product, etc.

Or imagine being able to divine any word, object or person from a seemingly random review on ANY product page, you can control exactly what the first review says on any product page word for word!

Check out our website for more info: https://instaprime.app

TV Performance rights are NOT included in the purchase price of this app. A separate agreement must be made.
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Sorry - should have added:
£59.99 until 11/8/2021, then £69.99.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5580 Posts

Profile of videoman
Not available for iPhone yet?
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, videoman wrote:

Hi videoman. yes it's at https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/instaprime/id1577365208

Is there a problem or reason you thought it wasn't? Do I need to fix something?

Thanks, Paul
Roberto W
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
Is there a full performance please than just the teaser trailer.
Thanks
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
672 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
For less than half a second I thought it says “the best magic app in the last 5 minutes”
Have a nice day
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5580 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, paullong wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, videoman wrote:

Hi videoman. yes it's at https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/instaprime/id1577365208

Is there a problem or reason you thought it wasn't? Do I need to fix something?

Thanks, Paul

Not sure if there is a problem but when clicking the link on your website to the App Store it would show a pop up notice saying it’s not available in my area.
PatrickGregoire
View Profile
Inner circle
1745 Posts

Profile of PatrickGregoire
From the website: "They’re on the website, you’re in the genuine store app."

Aren't those two completely different things?

Also, the trailer says "We borrow someone's mobile phone and take them to the Amazon website." Why does the magician have to go to the site for the spectator? Do they not know how to type in Amazon.com?... Seems like it *won't* be the genuine website or genuine app. For those in the know, the trailer makes that pretty clear. So why does the website copy suggest otherwise?

Also, it's incredibly unclear what this does. Clearly you can't predict the thing they search for (there are ways, but that's not what this is for). It says you can force the first review, the first related item. So is the effect that they search for absolutely anything, and then you:

1) Reveal a prediction of the first review/read their mind
2) Read their mind and reveal their searched for item
3) Reveal a prediction of the first related product?

Finally, how can you force absolutely anything if it needs to be a "related product"? This is all coming from my limited understanding of what was presented to me.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3080 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Anyone know if you get a new phone after you purchase this effect can you transfer the app ? Or do you have to purchase it again .
Thanks,
Tophatter
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, tophatter wrote:
Anyone know if you get a new phone after you purchase this effect can you transfer the app ? Or do you have to purchase it again .
Thanks,
Tophatter

Hi Tophatter,

The app is transferable between phones and from Apple to Android (and back).

How that helps, Paul
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3361 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, tophatter wrote:
Thanks,
Tophatter

Good question
cardbiker
View Profile
Inner circle
1316 Posts

Profile of cardbiker
“Some performers use it for close up performances “ odd thing to say! Put me right off it, so it’s not ideal for close up then?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5580 Posts

Profile of videoman
I don’t get this either. They can search for anything yet you are forcing it?
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2021, cardbiker wrote:
“Some performers use it for close up performances “ odd thing to say! Put me right off it, so it’s not ideal for close up then?

Hi Cardbiker. The remote pairing method (designed for zoom shows etc) is used by many close-up guys as their main routine. I swap between the two methods as the situation fits. Hope that helps.
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2021, videoman wrote:
I don’t get this either. They can search for anything yet you are forcing it?

Yep - good point. To clarify, they search for anything and we force a review and an Amazon recommended product. There will be a full performance on Wizard Magic Review today which shows the entire routine. Smile
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2021, Roberto W wrote:
Is there a full performance please than just the teaser trailer.
Thanks

Wizard Magic Review today (28/07/2021) will show a full performance.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Surely you must be using the real Amazon website?? It’s not as if you could ever replicate it due to the obvious sheer size. I would also suggest it’s good for close up as that’s what happens on the teaser trailer.
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Surely you must be using the real Amazon website?? It’s not as if you could ever replicate it due to the obvious sheer size. I would also suggest it’s good for close up as that’s what happens on the teaser trailer.

Hi Pegasus (great name!)

It is a close up trick and was designed from the start to be that. Jorge Blass does it as a stage performance with a different method. His is much better for stage, ours is definitely for close up.
Roberto W
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of Roberto W
When you take their phone and go to the ‘site’ is it compatible with a nfc tag as a redirect instead of typing in the url?
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 28, 2021, Roberto W wrote:
When you take their phone and go to the ‘site’ is it compatible with a nfc tag as a redirect instead of typing in the url?

Absolutely yes, but I would also consider looking at the remote pair method too so you don't have to touch their phone if it worries you.

Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaPrime: 'The best magic app in the last 5 years' - David Penn (20 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL