The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaPrime: 'The best magic app in the last 5 years' - David Penn (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2021, reignofsound wrote:
Can you reveal what they actually searched for?
In David’s search it was a flight case.

Can this be revealed?

If not then I’ll stick with Wikitest.

Apologies I missed it Reignofsound. I wasn't ignoring you.

No. If that's the trick you want to perform today, stick with Wikitest, it's an awesome trick.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2200 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Aug 1, 2021, paullong wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2021, reignofsound wrote:
Can you reveal what they actually searched for?
In David’s search it was a flight case.

Can this be revealed?

If not then I’ll stick with Wikitest.

Apologies I missed it Reignofsound. I wasn't ignoring you.

Thanks for the reply 👌🏻😁

No. If that's the trick you want to perform today, stick with Wikitest, it's an awesome trick.
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3341 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I agree with Jan Foster about having the spectator enter all those letters & numbers & the real prediction should be the black case Dave Penn choose . Also agree the force item
is really not a great item to predict . Just my opinion here but this prediction is confusing & all over the place for the final reveal !!
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2021, tophatter wrote:
I agree with Jan Foster about having the spectator enter all those letters & numbers & the real prediction should be the black case Dave Penn choose . Also agree the force item
is really not a great item to predict . Just my opinion here but this prediction is confusing & all over the place for the final reveal !!

Hi Tophatter

Just to correct one thing. Entering the URL is only one entry method onto the effect. Your can also do directly into the effect of you borrow the phone.

Oh and (sorry, two things then!) I've performed this hundreds of times obviously. The force product is never confusing in performance for spectators. They're looking at a product in a screen on their phone which they believe is a random code and it appears.

If the trick is not for you that's fine, I just wanted to clarify those points. 😀
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1987 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
I think the problem with this is $65 is a lot to pay out for an unknown

Hyped product

After the launch of Locked and Loaded and how open the demo was
It’s no wonder people as thinking it’s not for them

As Locked and Loaded has set the standard of how to sell an app

( I for one purchased as I was impressed with how open everything was on the demo)

This is what should have been done with this app instead of getting mate to make
A wild claim that this was the best app in 5 years , which so far not one person has
Yet to agree with !
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Alright. So I’ve been able to perform this several times ( somewhere between 15-20 times ) which has allowed me to find the sweet spot for my performances. All which have gone over fairly well. Some reactions were better than others but all were positive. I can also completely understand why some are questioning how this could be the best app in the last 5 years. What justifies that with this product? I don’t have that answer but I will say all the other apps have been updated that put them in the bracket of some of the best magic products available. ( I’m not gonna plug any )

This definitely has its place that can also be productively updated for the better within the other apps available. I’ve chosen to recreate the entire structure of how I performed this solely because it’s fits me better to make something work for me and my style. I’ve found that this works extremely well when combining it with something similar in nature. I do not perform this as a solo effect. Just doesn’t sit well with me afterwards. ( magicians thinking ) this product can be improved which I imagine from conversations I’ve had with Paul are just a matter of time.

Before, I said didn’t have any complaints about InstaPrime. I still don’t. However, I do have a recommendation for Paul which I’ve made the suggestion but haven’t heard anything back on yet. And that’s the available URL’s. While there are certain ones I would NEVER use based on appearance alone. There are available URL’s that I pointed out that would absolutely satisfy those that are skeptical about a certain url. ( n ) I hope Paul passes this on as it will greatly contribute to satisfied customers who do/will have an issue with the existing URL’s. I’d even pay for the one I sent to him for a couple of years so that I could use it. Time will tell if this is addressed.

As for the huge Marketing ploy “ best app in the last 5 years “. By adding additional URL’s, it will increase the chances of this living up to that quote. Updated as well will increase the odds of it living up to its claim. As I mentioned, I’m content and would like to see more available URL’s. ( because there absolutely are ones that are available that their system isn’t accounting for ). I personally can’t say that it’s the BEST until we see some updates. But it definitely has its place in my performances as a good forcing tool.

P.S.

I hope you read this Paul and take me up on my offer to purchase the url I sent you that is still currently available. Would love to see this one added.

Edit: I personally feel like this is one of my better purchases and can see this moving up in the ranks with some future updates and additions.

Lonnie
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Forgive me if this has been addressed already I didn't read every post.
When I try to use the URL I am taken to an odd form screen with German (?) text. I'm probably screwing something up but any help would be appreciated Smile Thx
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2021, 252life wrote:
When I try to use the URL I am taken to an odd form screen with German (?) text. I'm probably screwing something up but any help would be appreciated Smile Thx

Hi,

Yes, this is going to be a really simple problem to fix. Have you joined the Facebook group? We can easily fix it over there. Please DM me and I'll have a look.

Paul
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2021, 252life wrote:

What’s wrong with German websites?!
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
paullong
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of paullong
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:

I don't know of any problem with the German websites. I'm confident the problem above is because the incorrect address is being used.

InstaPrime works with all international versions of Amazon
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2021, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Quote:

Not as loving as the French sites or as warm as the Swedish but much preferred personally to the North Korean sites. If I had to choose though I’d probably go with Danish sites although I hear Japanese sites are wonderful this time of year Smile

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
I haven’t been able to play with this much since I’m rarely on Facebook to address the settings page issue. But today I remembered and opened the app..or tried to. Now it’s not recognizing my sign-in and prompting me to repurchase. I’m already over this one and chalking it up to money wasted unfortunately. Wiki, I Unlock, and DFB seem to be the sweet spot for me. Almost all the rest end up being impulse buys that I regret. I’m not knocking this product to badly since I never got a chance to use it. Hope everyone else has better luck, and more patience, then me.

-Theodore Annemann
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Sep 22, 2021, 252life wrote:
I haven’t been able to play with this much since I’m rarely on Facebook to address the settings page issue. But today I remembered and opened the app..or tried to. Now it’s not recognizing my sign-in and prompting me to repurchase. I’m already over this one and chalking it up to money wasted unfortunately. Wiki, I Unlock, and DFB seem to be the sweet spot for me. Almost all the rest end up being impulse buys that I regret. I’m not knocking this product to badly since I never got a chance to use it. Hope everyone else has better luck, and more patience, then me.

Hello there,

I'm sorry you've been having issues with the app, I had added in a system to check if a user had actually purchased the app by getting the iOS purchase receipt from the Apple ID that's logged in, it seems like this solution doesn't work for some users unfortunately, if you PM me with your email you used to login then I can fix it for you
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Will do thank you for the (prompt) response much appreciated

-Theodore Annemann
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Thanks tons I’m now able to log in.
I have zero complaints about customer service in the least.
Very much appreciated on that front.

-Theodore Annemann
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:

So now the question is....... What are your initial thoughts on InstaPrime so far? And I’d also like to add that we gotta catch up one of these days. It’s been a minute since we had a session.
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2021, Lonnie_Lyerla wrote:
Quote:

So now the question is....... What are your initial thoughts on InstaPrime so far? And I’d also like to add that we gotta catch up one of these days. It’s been a minute since we had a session.

I love the concept but I can’t say much else about it yet.
On my phone there’s an issue with the settings screen displaying compressed, and is therefore unusable.
I was directed to the Facebook page to correct this but I haven’t gotten to it yet.
(I really despise Facebook)
From what limited parts I have seen though I actually expect to like it.
I feel the creators are proud of their product and have been very helpful and fast to reply.
My expectations are positive for what it’s worth Smile

And absolutely agree about catching up Lonnie, been way to long! Next weeks looking good so far Smile (works finally trickling back this week).

-Theodore Annemann
MagicJosh2212
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of MagicJosh2212
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2021, 252life wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

On my phone there’s an issue with the settings screen displaying compressed, and is therefore unusable.
I was directed to the Facebook page to correct this but I haven’t gotten to it yet.
I feel the creators are proud of their product and have been very helpful and fast to reply.

And absolutely agree about catching up Lonnie, been way to long! Next weeks looking good so far Smile (works finally trickling back this week).

I will be getting an update out to fix this issue (regarding the settings) in a few weeks

Apologies on this, I've been very busy with other projects recently
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Appreciate the update, thx much

-Theodore Annemann
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2021, 252life wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right on. If next week works for you, I’ll make sure to have some available time to get a session in with you. Got a lot of material to talk about 😃
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » InstaPrime: 'The best magic app in the last 5 years' - David Penn (27 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL