We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A real KILLER DECK (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
604 Posts

Profile of viktorbc

I had the extreme pleasure to be sent an early edition of Christopher Taylor's new Serial Killer Deck. What a delight! (insert maniacal laughter)

This deck has featured within some of the most heinous murderers in world history! It drips with the blood of thousands (metaphorically). It is also comes with cards that quote monsters like Ted Bundy ("We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."), Jane Toppin ("That is my ambition, to have killed more people - more helpless people - than any man or woman who has ever lived."), HH Holmes ("I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than the poet can help the inspiration to sing.") and many more!

There are also special cards included that allow for some interesting effects that you can create your own magic with. I could not help including two diabolical routines myself that will shock your audience!

^From my "Killer Routines" script^

This absolutely a Bizarrist "must have" card deck!

Contains:
- A deck of 54 high quality playing cards depicting different serial killers and famous murders from around the word. Half of the deck depict killers who were active prior to the year 1900 and half depict killers who were active after the year 1900.

- 10 "Quote cards", each with a famous quote from one of the murders.
- 2 Reference cards with full lists of the killers and their corresponding card values.
- Subtle one-way-back design
- Double-back card
- Blank-face card with matching back.
- Routines by Christopher Taylor, Rolando Santos and Vince Wilson.
- Two bonus routines ($30 download value included at no extra cost).
- Separate PDF containing portraits and information about some of the victims (for use in one of the included routines).
- Included only when purchased from Taylor Imagineering: 54 Profiles, a 56-page printed booklet containing a profile of each of the 54 killers for your, or your audience’s, reference.

Learn more here:
https://taylorimagineering.com/shop/the-serial-killer-deck/
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A real KILLER DECK (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL