We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trio (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by The Other Brothers - Trick (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
A unique and memorable triple prediction.

"Trio" is everything you'd want in a parlor routine. It's engaging, funny and leaves audiences with a one-of-a-kind experience they'll never forget.

Three volunteers are invited to make various selections. From the audience's perspective, one of them is thinking of a famous person, another person is thinking of an animal and the last person is thinking of a fruit. For example, Albert Einstein riding a giraffe while eating an apple. This seems like a ridiculous combination. Yet, you're able to prove you knew they would make these choices in a hilariously visual way.

"Trio" is so much more than a simple trick though. It offers you the framework necessary to create a truly entertaining piece of stage or parlor magic that packs flat and can be brought with you anywhere. Creator Matthew Wright's personalized routine is based on his daughter's zany art homework assignments, but you can theme your routine however you'd like.

A variety of methods combine to create a truly powerful moment. There are different handlings taught for all skill levels and performance styles.

"Trio" comes with everything you need to start performing right away including large, full color predictions, a cloth bag (complete with a special gimmick), custom-made durable envelopes and comprehensive video instructions.

https://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-mag......ick.html
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5580 Posts

Profile of videoman
I like that there is a full unedited performance. Helps also that I always enjoy watching Matthew Wright. I find him to be extremely entertaining with any routine he performs.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2021, videoman wrote:
I like that there is a full unedited performance. Helps also that I always enjoy watching Matthew Wright. I find him to be extremely entertaining with any routine he performs.

I like these type of effects and it’s ready to go.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2096 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Looks more entertaining than It's in My Genes by Michel
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jul 30, 2021, Magic KL wrote:
Looks more entertaining than It's in My Genes by Michel

In my Genes is a good effect as well.
Used a few times as an after dinner piece.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
The methods to me and probably most are basic, but Matthew (as Bill says) is a brilliant performer and makes everything he does so so entertaining.
I’m not saying this isn’t a good effect but if anyone epitomises the phrase born to perform its Matthew Wright imho Gaz 😊
novasteeple
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of novasteeple
This is a strong effect with a fun routine, and I echo the praise for Matthew Wright. The predictions are large and durable (they look like cardstock but they're actually plastic).

But it's like they ran out of time to release this. You get one envelope, not the plural envelopes mentioned in the description (although the envelope isn't gimmicked). You have to download and print the animal slips if you want to use them, instead of the printouts already being in the box (although they're not important to the method, just cute). The biggest issue is that of the three prediction elements, the product only covers the methods for two of them. The video instructions cover the third, but all of the different methods they suggest require gimmicks you may not have at home already. Ironically, the "special gimmick" provided with the cloth bag is something you probably do already have. Bottom line is the product definitely doesn't come with "everything you need."

I still think it's worth $60 if it fits your show, but I'm little confused about what's left out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Trio (Gimmicks and Online Instructions) by The Other Brothers - Trick (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL