The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 4K Color Vision Box by Magic Firm (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Titanas
View Profile
V.I.P.
1995 Posts

Profile of Titanas
The ball & vase. The silk vanish. The penetration frame. All classics, all simple, all found in magic kits around the world. These classics didn't reach that status by having the most clever methods, they got there because properly performed they will fool the %#$# out of people.

With 4K Color Vision, Brent Braun takes a magic kit classic to new heights. Whether you're performing for magicians or a lay audience, if your audience thinks they've seen this before, they're about to have their world turned upside down.

This incredible update to the classic color vision box is a multi-phase jaw-dropper with a simple prop that you can perform anytime, anywhere.

A simple toy die with colored spots on each side is placed inside a box by the spectator and you can name the color every time! Each phase becomes more impossible, as you continue to divine the color out of the clear blue sky without touching the box! You can even name the color when the spectator has placed the die into the box behind their back and closed it without anyone watching!

And the best part... there are no electronics, batteries, remotes, bluetooth, WiFi, apps, stooges, mirrors, magnets, or other gadgets & gizmos. This is analog magic at its finest - pure, simple, and direct.
Includes custom-made props
Complete routine teaching by Brent Braun
No electronics
No pre show
No writing
No stooges
No BS

More info:
https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=69974

Best regards,
Titanas
Product Developer @ Murphys Magic Supplies
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I really like the effect but a plastic box makes it just look like a toy it would have been much better if the box had been wooden.
trickyat86
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
596 Posts

Profile of trickyat86
Picked this up from Brent a few weeks back, and what he teaches really turned this into a worker.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, warren wrote:
I really like the effect but a plastic box makes it just look like a toy it would have been much better if the box had been wooden.

This is made to look like that but functions much easier and comes with a few extra things to make his routine work. This look makes it disarming for those that have had one or seen one in the past. PLUS the instructions are well done.

No different than Weber did with his dice effect a few years ago.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, warren wrote:

I feel just the opposite. All these wooden fancy props sometimes add to spectators doubt. Just as most methods- the simpler the better.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Switch for a die with all same colours.
Jair
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of Jair
Exactly my thoughts. I so hope that that's the method...
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
I’m definitely getting this. I’ve always loved Color Vision, and this just sounds too good to pass up! Love that idea of the die switch!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Switch for a die with all same colours.

Yep hope you can do a good shuttle pass.
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
virtualwizard
View Profile
Regular user
Bailey Island, Maine
167 Posts

Profile of virtualwizard
It's hard to believe it can be anything else.
Mike the Magician
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
I wonder if it's the simple method that came with beginner sets a long time ago. It's actually very fooling and so simple to do. Though I can't imagine that this is just a re-release of the same method from ages ago. If it's not then I'm genuinely curious.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, RNK wrote:
I wonder if it's the simple method that came with beginner sets a long time ago. It's actually very fooling and so simple to do. Though I can't imagine that this is just a re-release of the same method from ages ago. If it's not then I'm genuinely curious.

Yeah.... Review I just read suggests it is twice, then the kicker final (that I'm pretty sure you guys already figured out)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Pretty cool idea to use the standard method for a phase or two, and then ring in another gimmicked cube for the final kicker to really throw them off. Seems to maybe include 2 gimmicks to repeat it one last time.

Who would have thought to even try and add to this old chestnut. Boy, I tell ya, that Brent is always thinking, man!
the Sponge
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
2776 Posts

Profile of the Sponge
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, videoman wrote:
Seems to maybe include 2 gimmicks to repeat it one last time.

Who would have thought to even try and add to this old chestnut.

The review suggests this is the case.

There was another version put out once, gaffed, I think you could make a prediction
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I have it. Props and teaching are typical Brent high quality. You won’t close a show with it but Brent has some great touches and the price is great if you like what you see in the demo.
Magic from A to Z
View Profile
Elite user
Sweet Home Alabama
479 Posts

Profile of Magic from A to Z
I'm waiting for the usual Brent to get in on this thread discussion. Like his thinking.

Thanks,
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2021, emyers99 wrote:
I have it. Props and teaching are typical Brent high quality. You won’t close a show with it but Brent has some great touches and the price is great if you like what you see in the demo.

So is the secret a”why didn’t I think of that” or did you laugh at how it got you. I don’t have this but I’d like to get it just for the challenge and didn’t know what the reveal was like for you given that it is organic and not high tech.
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1204 Posts

Profile of David Klass
Very clever thinking!!!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I think I’d prefer a die, and guess the correct number each time. Have all six forces and a standard die.
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
I will buy it from Tesmar, Berlin, Germany. Free shipping.
https://tesmarzauberartikel.de/en/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 4K Color Vision Box by Magic Firm (14 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL