The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Double Face Deck of Cards (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Does anyone know where I could get a full deck of double face cards that has every card and it is the same card front and back?
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2109 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
Getting a deck with double-facers is easy enough, but the requirements to have the same card front and back make it more challenging.

Wanting to channel some AGT's Dustin Tavella? Smile
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2599 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I am not sure of the company, but I believe these are what you are looking for
https://www.perfectmagic.com/p-11622-dou......cle.aspx
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Thanks Wrayvn!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2599 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Most welcome
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Hey Wravyn. So I ordered those mirror double back cards from that website but they wrote me back and said they had to cancel my order because mirror double back cards have been discontinued. If you happen to find anywhere else that still has some people let me know!
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2599 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Wow.
Are you needing a full deck or just some cards that are same both sides?
Bill08
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
710 Posts

Profile of Bill08
I remember these began as a kickstarter, so you might be able to get in touch with the creator and see if he has any left:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/137......ror-deck
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
2599 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
mikenewyork
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of mikenewyork
Thanks Wravyn!
glowball
View Profile
Elite user
Nashville TN
474 Posts

Profile of glowball
I just bought a deck from card shark Christian Schenk for about $10 plus about $6 shipping. Be sure to go to his deck auxiliary section and select double facers Set B.
glowball
View Profile
Elite user
Nashville TN
474 Posts

Profile of glowball
I just checked his site and it is only allowing Set A to be purchased which is not what you want so I may have gotten his last Set B.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5228 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2022, glowball wrote:
I just checked his site and it is only allowing Set A to be purchased which is not what you want so I may have gotten his last Set B.

“Large Index” double facers are only available in “A” but the standard index sets are offered in “A-D” configuration. I added a Standard index (in B) to my cart and it didn’t say not available (I didn’t go further except to delete from my cart). Maybe you were just looking at the Large Index/pip offering (I have been waiting for the large index double facers to add all 4 options for a while but it will probably be much further in the future).
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Double Face Deck of Cards (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL