The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Collectors Workshop Props for Sale - advice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james prince
View Profile
Loyal user
England
233 Posts

Profile of james prince
Hi

Hope someone out there can advise me on this

I have a number of Collectors Workshop props that I need to sale for someone due to rather sad circumstances

Please note these are all original Collectors Workshop not Viking

I need to work out their value and the best way to sale them - eBay - Auction house and so on

I am in UK and most of the items are heavy, so a US auction house may not be practical and I don't know if there is a suitable UK option

The items are -

BIGSHOT
JUMBO SIDEKICK - with radio option
KHYBER KOBRA
6TH DIMENSION CARDFRAME JUMBO - with flash
JUMBO RISING CARDS - Victor & Marcelo Contento sold by CW

I am not trying to sell them on this forum, just work out the best way forward

Many thanks James
john magic wright
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of john magic wright
I would Suggest magicauction.com or eBay Magic Auction already has some of the items you listed on their auction site they can help you with the pricing the right price you can sell things right away but if you try to get full price It could stay on the site for a long time people go on there want a good deal .if it’s a good deal they’ll buy it right away I mean half price .eBay works the same way .it will take you longer to get your money from Magic Auction because the buyer send them a check and you ship the product or prop to the buyer when the buyer receives the prop then they release the funds it takes a lot longer to get your money.search websites and see what the tricks go for maybe eBay would be the best way. I’m in the US and I don’t like buying overseas I’ve been swindled a few times already not to say that you. But when I see it’s overseas and I’m in the US I am discouraged .hope that will help
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Collectors Workshop Props for Sale - advice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL