The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a gaffed half red & half black oil and water deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qwerty71
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of qwerty71
Hello, does anyone know if there exists a gaffed Bicycle deck in the market which has half red and half black split? So a deck might look shuffled but when you rotate it 180 degrees the reds and black should be seperated. Was looking for a deck like this but was not able to find.
jim ferguson
View Profile
Veteran user
Ayrshire, Scotland
386 Posts

Profile of jim ferguson
Hi there.

I used to do this very thing. You don't need the whole deck to be gimmicked. Half my deck was split cards, the other half regular - but even slightly less than half the deck gimmicked works well.

I'll PM you a little later when I have more time, with more details.

Jim
Christo
View Profile
Loyal user
Cyprus
225 Posts

Profile of Christo
The Dean Dill OOTW deck (can't remember the exact name) has half a deck printed like this. Difficult to track down thee days but they are out there.

C Smile
"Humpty was pushed!!"
jim ferguson
View Profile
Veteran user
Ayrshire, Scotland
386 Posts

Profile of jim ferguson
Quote:
On Aug 30, 2021, Christo wrote:
The Dean Dill OOTW deck (can't remember the exact name) has half a deck printed like this. Difficult to track down thee days but they are out there.

Hi Christo.

That is the very deck I used (it's called A New World). Like you said, they can be difficult to get hold of. I'm sure I read somewhere that there are plans for another run of them though.

The cards are bicycle stock and very high quality, and there are a lot of possibilities with the deck.

I don't really use much in the way of gimmicked cards, so am not really up to speed on what's currently available - but I assume there would be some other kind of split deck out there somewhere that could be used for Qwertys trick.

Jim
qwerty71
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of qwerty71
Was not able to find such split decks. Maybe will wait for that deck to be restocked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Looking for a gaffed half red & half black oil and water deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL