The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tunnel of darkness - question (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1495 Posts

Profile of edshern
I have three Tunnel of Darkness's (where and when I got them, I have no idea), all are complete but none have packaging.
I have two instruction sheets;
- One instruction sheet says 'Doug Henning Magic, Tunnel of Darkness" by Doug Henning & Jim Steinmeyer
- The other sheet says 'A magical mutation, Tunnel of Darkness T-105. Created by Sigeru Sugawara"

Now if I hadn't just sold my Tenyoism (last week!) I would start there, but all three Tunnels and all the parts are in one baggie.

SO, what's what & which is which? And which sheet belongs to which pieces. It all looks the same to me. And I have to copy one of the instruction sheets to put with one of the Tunnels. But which one to what parts?
And what's with the credits?

Thanks guys
Ed
Cebulon
View Profile
Regular user
Germany, BW
110 Posts

Profile of Cebulon
I also managed to get two copies of ToD during my collector's career - actually I had to since the first one broke into a depressing pile of plastic pieces during the postal transport. This one came also with the Doug Henning instruction and I guess it was part of one of those magic collections sold under the label "Doug Henning - Magic You Can Do" (kind of compilations of Tenyos). My second (and unbroken) copy came with the "A Magical Mutation..." instruction which seems to be the official or regular Tenyo instruction sheet. But I am afraid you won't be able to differentiate between your Tunnels and decide which sheet belongs to which one since they all look the same - except in my case where one is broken and the other not, but I gladly would have liked to do without this possibility of distinction Smile.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3643 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
The props are identical regardless if they came with Tenyo instructions or the DH instructions. Hope that helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tunnel of darkness - question (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL