The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fism Flash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Horizon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Horizon
I was wondering what effects or routines you guys use your Fism Flash in. I am trying to figure out the best way to utilize the device. Any ideas.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
There is an effect in Roadkill that utilizes the flash. Sorry, I don't think I am allowed to say more in this area.

Peace,

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Horizon
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Horizon
I know the one you are refering to. Its an amusing idea.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
I do a "Flurry" routine (produce, vanish, reproduce a coin). In the end I produce any number of coins they wish (wink wink): "There, it's done, thank you..."

But I immediately warn them to never squeeze too hard on those new coins, "...or they all melt together." As I say this, I do squeeze both hands together really hard and the FF flashes (thank you, very much, John Cornelius...what a great product!)

Then I show the result of my magic faux pas: one jumbo coin.

I always thought the Flash was a perfect addition that took some nonsense up a notch.

Steve H
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
xxxRoyxxx
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of xxxRoyxxx
I have an old flash that works but the glass of the bulb is broken...Does anyone know how to fix it.
Also, has anyone tried the fism flash-like products sold now? I think one is on Hocus Pocus..Are they any good??? ROY
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Here's my idea.

I created an effect that uses a number of USA state quarters and I use the FISM Flash for the Maine quarter which has a lighthouse on the tail side

I show the lighthouse, hold the quarter in my left hand by the edge with my first finger on the top edge and my thumb on the bottom edge, I slowly rotate it using my right first finger, and as the lighthouse directly faces the spectators I activate the FISM Flash and keep slowly rotating the quarter.

The effect it that the light from the lighthouse flashed in the spectators' eyes. By itself it's not the most amazing effect in the world, but it gets a good reaction in the context of the entire routine.

Larry D.
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Use an old flash cube that is spent,then restore it,I think I saw John C. demo it like that when he first released it.
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I use my FISM Flash in the vanishing of a cage of doves. It fires just as the audience sees my arms spread, the cover cloth is in the air and that the cage is gone. They ask about it later. (I never tell the lighting engineer what I'm doing either. It really bothers them!) "You must have seen it vanish."

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
mysticdoves
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of mysticdoves
I've used FISM Flash to produce silks then from the silks a dove,thats is if you want to produce or vanish a silk.
MagicCarisio
View Profile
Inner circle
1061 Posts

Profile of MagicCarisio
FISM flash has to be activated by your hand I believe?
When they were first released years ago...the flash was activated by a toe switch.
I purchased one last year "Flash Burst" at: http://www.magicwarehouse.com It's activated with a toe switch!...very well made.
Gerard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Fism Flash (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL