The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2021, no2ss wrote:
The Facebook group was so hectic and confusing I gave up following it. I do hope they set up a better system for communicating with users.

Amen
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
geggy
View Profile
Veteran user
Brighton UK
344 Posts

Profile of geggy
The Facebook page for cognito is a victim of its own popularity..seems the Devs. have been putting in tons of work to ease the navigation around the the ton of info that's amassed.
Also new instructions.
This was always an evolving app and so far the support from the team behind this has been excellent.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
As I predicted the Facebook group has descended into chaos, with mostly Android owners complaining as usual that their app isn’t working, etc. Hopeless.
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
1132 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Unfortunately, some people are totally lost and helpless when it comes to technology. I mean, look at the number of members on this forum that don't understand how to host a photo on a different site and then link that photo so it appears in-line in the forum thread. Like this:

It took me less than 1 minute to capture that image, upload it to my photo site, and then link it in this message. Less time than it's taking me to type this message. For some, it's simple. But for some folks it is so "challenging", they don't want to even try. And that's sad because, sometimes, a photo can be SO much more helpful than words when you are trying to explain something or sell something.

Mark
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
We can all only hope and pray to be as intelligent as you are Mark.

-Theodore Annemann
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1632 Posts

Profile of Markymark
That reminds me of the late,great Eugene Burger saying that the worst secret keepers on the planet are magicians!
Of course if you have something to hawk/sell most [not all] producers want to be on as many platforms as possible.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
Oh looks like someone’s having posts pulled again, gee wonder who

-Theodore Annemann
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1226 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Here’s a little performance following lecturing at the Glasgow Magic Circle last month….

https://youtu.be/I16kieqVIek
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2021, simplymagicweb wrote:
Here’s a little performance following lecturing at the Glasgow Magic Circle last month….

Interesting for magicians, but not great for laypeople. Which has been my experience with the app in general.
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1226 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2021, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:

Interesting for magicians, but not great for laypeople. Which has been my experience with the app in general.

Not my experience so far - have had great reactions from laypeople…. The birthday card presentation also makes it personal to them, which goes down well.
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2021, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:

Not my experience so far - have had great reactions from laypeople…. The birthday card presentation also makes it personal to them, which goes down well.

I'm glad it's working well for you. I'd love to see the reaction you're getting in front of real people. In my experience the reaction has been fairly subdued as in this video.
tylerb
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of tylerb
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2021, pegasus wrote:
As I predicted the Facebook group has descended into chaos, with mostly Android owners complaining as usual that their app isn’t working, etc. Hopeless.

Ahhh yes those pesky android users. How dare they buy anything but an iphone! Amirite?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
Smile

-Theodore Annemann
sillymagician
View Profile
New user
Long Island, New York
54 Posts

Profile of sillymagician
I've been doing reviews of magic that I buy. I feel it gives me the right to be honest and not hold back if I see deficits. Here is my review of Cognito:

dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
303 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Removed from sale for iPhone ('temporarily'). I expect all the usual suspects will pile in again to smugly tell us why we all have to buy Apple...
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10053 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It always continues to baffle me why any self respecting magician would own an Android over an iPhone. Smile
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
303 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2022, pegasus wrote:
It always continues to baffle me why any self respecting magician would own an Android over an iPhone. Smile

And right on cue, another prediction comes true 🤣
How
View Profile
Regular user
Florida
102 Posts

Profile of How
This effect is being voted for 2021 trick of the year yet it has a 3/5 star on Penguin and majority of the comments in this thread are negative. What am I missing?
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
2994 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jan 24, 2022, How wrote:
This effect is being voted for 2021 trick of the year yet it has a 3/5 star on Penguin and majority of the comments in this thread are negative. What am I missing?

Dominion Voting machines?? Smile

-Theodore Annemann
MikeMgc
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of MikeMgc
Quote:

That's a lovely performance Sean. I really like the Birthday card idea. I am currently performing the ACAAN as an additional final phase to Phil Smiths Neuricle. Perfect Justification for having the phone in play, following the NFC revelation and the deck is all set for you to go straight into the ACAAN, based on the default revelation card for the NFC phase.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » COGNITO App // BETA Testers Wanted (275 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL